the wonderful world of...anime

Nenga

Ah anime! Been awhile since I've been into it, but now I think I might give it ago.

I challenge you TIF OT to find me an anime that I can watch. Do not recommend me Nurato or Inuyasha as I dont really like them (Plus Nurato is too mainstream for me). Sorry if I spelled those wrong.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionheart, I'm not really a huge anime fan, but the few I do watch is because they're so damn good. Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note are the best IMO, and Bleach is good too, though it might turn you off since it looks 'mainstream'. . . Death Note is on at midnight on Saturdays on Adult Swim, but I dunno if you get that in Canada.

Speaking of Bleach, anyone see the new OP? Looks like there's another massive filler arc coming. . . :?

p2gq.jpg

^ Bleach is still going on? Thought that show ended lol.

Anyways I'd suggest Death note for a first one Lionheart. Really brilliant anime, only problem is it'll probably really set your standard high for animes after it. :lol:

^ Bleach is still going on? Thought that show ended lol.

Haha, yeah. New eps come out in Japan Wednesdays. It's on episode 151 now, and it's catching up with the manga so there's going to be huge filler soon from the looks of the new OP.

p2gq.jpg

On episode 3 of death note so far. It's interesting. Although the drama is nice, I'll say this, it's not as good as some of the stuff I've seen as a kid.

Edit: Although not that good for action, this is a very morally challenging series...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

On episode 3 of death note so far. It's interesting. Although the drama is nice, I'll say this, it's not as good as some of the stuff I've seen as a kid.

Edit: Although not that good for action, this is a very morally challenging series...

I'll tell you upfront it isn't really an 'action packed' anime. However it is very brilliant and its really tense as well.

I'll tell you upfront it isn't really an 'action packed' anime. However it is very brilliant and its really tense as well.

Not action packed?

Have you ever seen anyone eat a potato chip in your life with such intensity as Raito's?

I rest my case.

Oh, and N0M, they're nowhere close to near Japan in Bleach- yes, they're in Hueco Mundo, but they're pretty frikkin' far behind. Unless Bleach goes on for a lot longer (which I don't think is going to happen- it should end with the showdown with [Evil Captain]).

Eh, maybe some short filler fights (similiar to the previous short fillers), but there definitely aren't going to be any prolonged ones.

<.< Youtube wont load for me now, so I'm gonna have to wait to see the 4th episode >.<.

BAD BAD BAD.

http://www.stage6.com/ [best quality, full screen [[w/out side bars or anything]], terrible search]

http://www.deathnote.tv/ [Very good quality, all episode lined up and ready to be watched]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

http://www.deathnote.tv/ [Very good quality, all episode lined up and ready to be watched]

Why do things you end up posting make me lose so much sleep!?

First Misfile, now death note :lol:

Hehe.

Wait, episode 9 is on [AS] in about two minutes.

*Dashes away*

p2gq.jpg

Not action packed?

Have you ever seen anyone eat a potato chip in your life with such intensity as Raito's?

I rest my case.

I meant like in the conventional sense, there aren't really any 'fight scenes' so to speak. :P

And yay, more dubbed Death note. lol.

Not action packed?

I rest my case.

I meant like in the conventional sense, there aren't really any 'fight scenes' so to speak. :P

[hide]Wait until Raito and L get chained together, there's a couple of short fight scenes there. :XD: [/hide][/hide]

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Not action packed?

I rest my case.

[hide]Wait until Raito and L get chained together, there's a couple of short fight scenes there. :XD: [/hide][/hide]

[hide]Yeah I know that :D They're like 2 minutes long though lol.[/hide]

[hide]Wait until Raito and L get chained together, there's a couple of short fight scenes there. :XD: [/hide]

As soon as you said that, I thought "DeviantArt" and went into extreme convulsions.

[hide]Wait until Raito and L get chained together, there's a couple of short fight scenes there. :XD: [/hide]

As soon as you said that, I thought "DeviantArt" and went into extreme convulsions.

Lol, how the hell do girls find L attractive. Seriously. Well, yaoi in general, but L of all people :uhh: .

p2gq.jpg

Lol, how the hell do girls find L attractive. Seriously. Well, yaoi in general, but L of all people :uhh: .

Are you kidding me? L is hot.

Yaoi still scares the hell out of me though.

I freaking hate looking in the anime section for some good drawings and finding Light and L cuddling up and staring into each other's eyes whilst the fire blazes so bright...Heh, I don't know. But it really gets on my nerves. I don't want to see that. <.<

Bleach and naruto are getting better. The bleach had a little filler, when they fell into the sand into the forest. Naruto is getting dragged out.

Forget the anime. Go manga.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.