Contest Over, Please Close

User

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***IMPORTANT UPDATE***

I'm looking for someone to design a sweatshirt logo for my school's Speech and Debate team. I'll need to print it out on an 8.5 by 11 inch peace of paper, not sure exactly what dimensions would fit that. The color of the sweatshirt can be adjusted based on what would look good with the logo. I will be willing to give away one of the phats (the other will probably go to Keiphus) for this.

I'll need this done within 3-5 days. The sooner the better.

Sorry I can't give solid details, but the reason is I don't have them.

I tried my best to convey the theme of the text, while still keeping it simple and readable. I also tried to stay away from any childish * effects. Let me know what you think.

When i see this one i think.... Max payne, with a little bit of hitman contracts, looks awesome.

cruiser -- I think your logo is decent, and the layout is pretty neat, but I don't think it's worth one of the phats. I assumed you wouldn't easily settle for much less.

Once again, you dont tell anyone on how to improve.

You just say if you like it or not and were suppose to guess on what to improve.

Your difficult to please. :?

cruiser -- I think your logo is decent, and the layout is pretty neat, but I don't think it's worth one of the phats. I assumed you wouldn't easily settle for much less.

You just say if you like it or not and were suppose to guess on what to improve.

*shrug* If you ever go into graphics as a career there will always be clients who don't know what they want and you'll just sort of have to guess.. :P

IRKAa.jpg

There's nothing in particular I'd like him to improve. It's not that I'm difficult to please, I'm very pleased with many of the submissions, it's just that I only have 2 phats, and there are quite a large number of artists going for them.

*shrug* If you ever go into graphics as a career there will always be clients who don't know what they want and you'll just sort of have to guess.. :P

But its hard when your client keeps change'n his mind on what he wants. :wink:

*shrug* If you ever go into graphics as a career there will always be clients who don't know what they want and you'll just sort of have to guess...

Couldn't agree more. Though I'm nothing when it comes to pixel art, I do have a good deal of experience in modeling. Developers I work with often say things like

Could you make me a guy with a gun?
...or
Could you make me a monster, you know, a big significant looking one?

In my case, I write a wide variety of programs and can find a use for any good banner, so that's my excuse for not being more specific. But with them requesting models in such a fashion, their games would come out very inconsistent (actually few of them get into the later stages and are released). Really, it would make my life so much easier if they requested more like this:

I'd like a model of a Griffin, with outstretched wings. Max polycount 500, and material size around 48 by 48. I will animate it, but I'd like you to render it.

i made this one for your debat team , maybe you like it?

logo_test.jpg

You really think this is can be printed on a shirt and look good??..Please learn a little bit about design before you try and do it. Vector art is best for this job. Not just finding an image on google and doing a text slap.

:x really ryan , your starting to annoying me ffs stop telling everything i make is [cabbage] because i dont see anythign from you , it was just an example so shut the hell up for crying out loud... :evil: its not up to you to decide

:x really ryan , your starting to annoying me * stop telling everything i make is cabbage because i dont see anythign from you , it was just an example so shut the hell up for crying out loud... :evil: its not up to you to decide

I got told :roll: . The reason I'm acting like this is because you wont' listen. If you seriously want to get into digital art then you should learn about it. You just press some buttons in Photoshop and hope it looks pretty. On your latest image you just ripped a picture of a microphone. And you never said it was "just an example". I'm not trying to flame, just inform you that things like that won't look good on shirts. Go to your closet and look at some of your clothes. The images are vector and usually consist of just a couple of bold colors.