Contest Over, Please Close

User

ya i send the guy a sample and he blocked me on msn. stole my work. said hes payin 1-2mil for banners and more for exceptional ones. i said 100-200k and he went off.

Not hardly. You were demanding prices far too high. I only have 2 phats, so I must save them for the few best. Yours had some good qualities, but overall just wasn't worth a phat. I only blocked you when you kept persisting. And how did I steal your work?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

persising for wat. u said ur final offer was going to be my bidding. so i did bid. i said i realy want that phat. i never said u HAVE to give it to me. and last thing u said was 100k and i never heard from u since so sdfu. i was a problem and u blocked me lmao. u poozy head, u block ur problems. and oh i send ya one without sample on it. SO GO AND RIP IT BEA BEa. iight just unblock this and well decide on a fhucin price iight?

If I'm understanding this right, then you sent him afterwards a banner that doesn't have a watermark on it? If you did it out of spite then it makes no sense. You could have easily just sorted it out here and actually got paid. If you were dumb enough to send it him, then you don't deserve to be paid at all. You nearly deserve to get it ripped off you 'cause of your arrogance.

ok anyone who thinks i didnt made my backgrounds or whatever is a real f*g , i worked 7 hours yesterday on 5 pix so shut the hell up please :x and if you can find lots of brushes for that logo , go ahead and find one . In the meanwhile shut the f*ck up :evil: :evil:

anyway , wich pic did you mean user ?

the one with the snake like thing?

btw ive added you on msn

ok anyone who thinks i didnt made my backgrounds or whatever is a real f*g , i worked 7 hours yesterday on 5 pix so shut the hell up please :x and if you can find lots of brushes for that logo , go ahead and find one . In the meanwhile shut the f*ck up :evil: :evil:

anyway , wich pic did you mean user ?

the one with the snake like thing?

btw ive added you on msn

post your psd then I will believe... Its nothing special anyway.

ok so you think the burning clock is nice...

I gues i did my best with the others. But those were my final ones so lemmie know if you want anything.

Im going for a holliday tommorrow, so i will be gone for a week.

-nachtschaduw

oh wait.... i forgot 1 picture with the water

lol i put on the other one double

here it is:

BluePlanetToDPsample.png

But as i said. Im not going to do anything more... cuz im going on a holliday for a week, but pm if your still interrested in the fire clock or this one.

persising for wat. u said ur final offer was going to be my bidding. so i did bid. i said i realy want that phat. i never said u HAVE to give it to me. and last thing u said was 100k and i never heard from u since so *. i was a problem and u blocked me lmao. u poozy head, u block ur problems. and oh i send ya one without sample on it. SO GO AND RIP IT BEA BEa. iight just unblock this and well decide on a fhucin price iight?

amybe he doesnt wanna buy yours.......

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

persising for wat. u said ur final offer was going to be my bidding. so i did bid. i said i realy want that phat. i never said u HAVE to give it to me. and last thing u said was 100k and i never heard from u since so *. i was a problem and u blocked me lmao. u poozy head, u block ur problems. and oh i send ya one without sample on it. SO GO AND RIP IT BEA BEa. iight just unblock this and well decide on a fhucin price iight?

amybe he doesnt wanna buy yours.......

Seriously....You're making it sound like yours is so good he has to buy it.

Nadril -- Your space banners are so much better than your abstract ones. But could you make the text a bit more... noticable? It's rather small and tucked in the corner

Ok i'll do :D

Would you pay for something like it? :)

im not gonna give you a psd file of it ; because i made it in flash MX... and if i would give it to ya in psd you'd prolly copy it anyway.... so please stop naggin about it.............

Why would I bother copying that rubbish... Your works are not artistic one bit, you simply use the basic elements of the program using nothing creative or unique. Sorry to the author for spaming thhis post up. Its just hard for me to stand people who make garbage works and think they are godly.

Ok you said to tone down the reflections, done. I can change and tweak it in any way you to get you to like it enough to buy it. :lol: Rebember i have the original bryce file and the psd so i can change anything.

todp3.png

Want a different font or style? No problem, but if you just dont plain like this concept tell me so i can work on somthing different. :D

Edit: i have to go ill be back in a few hours, sorry.