Contest Over, Please Close

User

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forsaken i was unaware of that. and bmagic any1 can do any of these. i could easily make a near exact duplicate of any images posted here in photoshop, or with pictures found on the net.

No you couldn't.

I've got a million ideas just don't know if I could execute them right. I have a ton of school work tonight but I'll try.

User- it'd probably be best if you just choose an end date and wait until then before you decide to buy any. You wouldn't want to buy one and then have a better one come along and then have already spent what you had.

User- it'd probably be best if you just choose an end date and wait until then before you decide to buy any. You wouldn't want to buy one and then have a better one come along and then have already spent what you had.

i agree with Ryan.

Setting up an end date is a good idea

I know it seems kind of cliche but it turned out nice I thought. Anything, in the image can be changed. If you want the writing changed just say so.

bsod.jpg

booo seen that way too many times... :-P

Wyrm wishes he could hang with me. :lol:

:P I said it was cliche, I know that. Working on other entries but things just aren't turning out right so figured I'd atleast enter something.

Haha na it's cool man, I was just giving you a hard time. Would actually be kinda cool because it does relate to computers, and it would be a cool close program screen. ;)

Thanks. I guess who ever reads this can steal the idea, but my original idea was to find a stock of a smashed comp and then set a clock in there like it smashed the comp and it's sitting there...it sounded good originally..

Haha na it's cool man, I was just giving you a hard time. Would actually be kinda cool because it does relate to computers, and it would be a cool close program screen. ;)

Thanks. I guess who ever reads this can steal the idea, but my original idea was to find a stock of a smashed comp and then set a clock in there like it smashed the comp and it's sitting there...it sounded good originally..

heh heh lol :D I got to think of something origonal :( Ah well, maybe tonight :)

Made an updated one. probaly gunna try with a landscape/space/minamalistic one tomorrow (one of the 3 lol :D)

Timeofdeathwallie2.jpg

Hope you like :|:) still trying to get the hang of brushing :oops:

1_Hit_Quit -- Very good, definently something I'd like to buy.

Keiphus -- Looks very nice, and the theme is great, but rather plain. Please try adding some backgrounds.

wrym -- A bit simplistic, but nice in general.

nachtschaduw -- Looks neat, good for many games. Please try changing the font, it's rather plain.

Chicken -- Background is nice, but please add some more content. Computer parts, cartoony characters, whatever.

Agent_F -- I can't see the image, seems the link is broken. Please try re-uploading it.

Keiphus -- Looks very nice, and the theme is great, but rather plain. Please try adding some backgrounds.

nachtschaduw -- Looks neat, good for many games. Please try changing the font, it's rather plain.

Chicken -- Background is nice, but please add some more content. Computer parts, cartoony characters, whatever.

Agent_F -- I can't see the image, seems the link is broken. Please try re-uploading it.

you forgot me :D

You forgot me too. One thing though, Keiphus and Wyrm have by far the best ones so far yet you said you liked other ones better? Honestly tell me ifyou've ever played a game and the company that has been involved has an abstract with text on it saying their name? Never. It's about a minimalistic art and getting yoru point across. Abstract art does not do well here and I suggest you don't purchase anything abstract.

You forgot me too. One thing though, Keiphus and Wyrm have by far the best ones so far yet you said you liked other ones better? Honestly tell me ifyou've ever played a game and the company that has been involved has an abstract with text on it saying their name? Never. It's about a minimalistic art and getting yoru point across. Abstract art does not do well here and I suggest you don't purchase anything abstract.

Unfortunately this is his contest and he can purchase whichever one he wants.

IRKAa.jpg