Contest Over, Please Close

User

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here s my go, got an idea as i read ths specs for this project, and looked thro the current entries and saw my idea was already in use :oops:

So here is my new idea, maybe i'll make some more tomarrow; kinda havin a artist's block.

background.jpg

Keiphus yours is seriously gotta be the best entry here, its pretty much a competition between whats left of us now. Seriously i love how you did that, makes me wanna get back into the whole digital art thing again. And nadril youve gotten way better, gone a long way from your "does this look like a dragon???" difference sigs from the old forums. :wink: You know the good 2 years or so ive been doin this stuff on and off i never learned how to do the photoshop shards effect, and its the most common type of ab sig on these forums to. God that always bugged the hell out of me. :?

nachtschaduw -- As for your first blueish banner, neat background, but the round object looks rather out of place. Could you try changing the color scheme of it? As for your other, the skull looks pretty good, and the consistent glowing effect is neat, but overall it's rather simplistic.

ok what color do you like it most? and i'll try to do something about the globe... and the skull, its symple i know, but its kinda the idea of the logo and i wanted to know if you would like it before i spend more time on it.

And the other banner with the landscape.... well i just cant get that one better looking it just sux after i uploaded my file. :?

Made the background thing a banner. IMO it looks much better that way :)

Timeofdeathbanner.jpg

gunna work on a new 1 now :D

EDIT: Not sure if you need a spacey one but here you go:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10526592/

2x EDIT : imageshack is anoying me, so im uploading on devart till the time being.

here are a couple of more tests of mine hope you like em

and if you dont like them , they are for sale lol

Dude...please learn some tutorials. Abusing filters is not a good thing to do.

Updated my entry ;)

user1.jpg

edit** he bought my pic :)

here's your proof that he's legit

trade1.jpg

http://img50.exs.cx/img50/7557/highlvl2003.jpg <-- full screen shot.

He's still got way more to give away- 2 party hats- so you all should work three times as hard because there's no risk of him stealing your work.

-Chicken

what the hell?! I see no problem with him buying yours but to go ahead and purchase one before this is even over with...

its not as much of a contest as it is like a shop, only its like reverse so he buys what he wants. I wouldve bought that logo too, it was by far the best

It was good but not the best for what he wants. Oh well...

I tried my best to convey the theme of the text, while still keeping it simple and readable. I also tried to stay away from any childish * effects. Let me know what you think.

tod1.jpg

tod2.jpg

keiphus bro you are my new god :shock:

ftrans2.gif

First pair of dragon legs 18/01/05

Second pair of dragon legs 21/01/05

Third pair of dragon legs 23-01-05

Fourth pair of dragon legs 24-01-05