Contest Over, Please Close

User

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here is my last entry

FireClocksample.png

i worked on my others 2 made some versions of the skull.

But first my globe. Now the globe matches with the back ground.

darkglobesample.png

here is the skull. I have a water theme, fire theme and this one

i only put this one on the topic and let me know if you would like to see the other themes 2 cuz i aint posing all these pics now... its crazy :P

ToDlogosample.pngToDlogo2.png

Let me know what you think of them all and what i can do for you to improve them.

if you wanne contact me: email and msn - [email protected]

rsn: nachtschaduw

User, right now I have to go, but I made a 'preview' of what it will kind of look. I will change a lot of things, remember this is a preview (altough it took me some time :oops: )

Tyvm,

MM

(http://img29.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img29&image=andres.swf <-- Link)

Did he say we could do animations?

that is a really cool looking logo you made there lastpak :shock:

amazing :P

Im almost positive he didn't make that. You can find many brush sets or even fonts that have logos such as that. I guess I can't say for sure he didn't make it, but seeing as how the colors don't even match I hardly beilve he could of made that.

that is a really cool looking logo you made there lastpak :shock:

amazing :P

Im almost positive he didn't make that. You can find many brush sets or even fonts that have logos such as that. I guess I can't say for sure he didn't make it, but seeing as how the colors don't even match I hardly beilve he could of made that.

I was thinking the same thing...not to mention his backgrounds. It just doesn't add up.

Ryan i have talked to him on msn messenger about animations.

He said he can use .gif and he said he should be able to have animations.

However, i still do not know for sure if it would work :\

Please before purchasing any others, wait for mine, and the rest of peoples entrys.

I do believe it was unfair for you to purchase chickens so soon, even tho it was nice and apparently you liked it, there can always be better.

I will have my entry here by monday, yes i know thats a few days from now but im currently out of town and cannot access internet on my computer [im on my sisters computer].

By monday i might have more than 1 thing so just, please wait.

-Kng

Ryan i have talked to him on msn messenger about animations.

He said he can use .gif and he said he should be able to have animations.

However, i still do not know for sure if it would work :\

Please before purchasing any others, wait for mine, and the rest of peoples entrys.

I do believe it was unfair for you to purchase chickens so soon, even tho it was nice and apparently you liked it, there can always be better.

I will have my entry here by monday, yes i know thats a few days from now but im currently out of town and cannot access internet on my computer [im on my sisters computer].

By monday i might have more than 1 thing so just, please wait.

-Kng

Okay. I do agree with waiting, it seems rather unfair of him to go and purchase one already.

well if u dont like stuff extremely fancy *points above* then i got a few decent ideas, dont have the best system for sigs lol *points to his own*

got any themes? like do u want rs? or should i just make something that looks kool and is kinda random???? maybe post some stuff u like :D

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

Chicken -- Thanks for taking the screenshot (http://img50.exs.cx/img50/7557/highlvl2003.jpg)

TidasFF10 -- Interesting, but not exactly professional looking. Give me a shout when you finish the sword and clock.

unknownmasterofnothing -- Is that a bikini or sunglasses? It looks sort of neat, but not the best.

Zdragonblader -- Please center the text, hard to see down there, doesn't really stand out.

Polixo -- Pretty cool, but it looks rather pinkish :?

doooom -- Pretty cool. But could you make the reflection fainter than the actual objects?

Keiphus -- Of course I'll wait for you. I couldn't not wait for such a cool banner :)

Xhayzie -- What you can see of the skeleton's bones look cool, but the rest of it is too blurred. I see what you were doing with the writing, but I really don't think the text effect looks good there.

Nadril -- Your space banners are so much better than your abstract ones. But could you make the text a bit more... noticable? It's rather small and tucked in the corner.

Lastpak -- First banner: The clocks don't blend very well with the background. Second: Okay, but not a very good theme. Third: SWEET, but people are saying they don't think you made it....

Ryan -- Pretty neat skull

Tainted_Hero -- Sorta neat. You seem to have improvements in mind, so I guess my advice isn't needed.

nachtschaduw -- I don't like the others much, but the burning clock is pretty nice.

Magia_Mortal -- Neat animation, but overall the graphic quality isn't very good.

Ryan2 -- I'd like to avoid animations with huge file sizes, but I might find use for one or two.

Kngkyle and Ryan3 -- Don't worry, I'll wait. Sorry I purchased one so early, but it was nice, and very complete, and I still have lots of posessions left.

bb_bart -- As I said, no particular theme.

vladmoney -- Looks sorta neat....

To the right, I'm not sure if it's a bikini top or sunglasses. Nothing in particular I can think of to improve, but I'm sure you could find something.

Well its abstract so i guess you can see some images from your imagination. It was supposed to be an hourglass. I'll try to make it better by changing it. i guess.

gr454rc.gif

I'm really liking the way you're hadling this now. I'm sorry for the trouble caused earlier. Are there any changes I could make to mine?

Once again, sorry about my previous behavior.