cigarette littering

dangeresque

i hate it when people r driving along smoking in their car and when their finished they throw the cigarette out the window...and they just gather up along the side of the road and it is....well....disgusting! one time when somebody chucked a cigarette out their window my aunt got out of her car and picked up the cigarette and said to the guy, "you dropped this" lol...there was a cop behind her so the guy couldnt do anything ::' anyways i hate when people litter (especially cigarettes) because it damages our beautiful plant. i am not a treehugger but i care for our enviroment!!! please post...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate littering to but not with cigs since they do mostly break down over time, so there not as big of a deal

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

It's disgusting, nearly as bad as the habit. But let's face it, how can this law be successfully enforced?

By giving out jail sentences to those who get caught. That would act as a strong general deterrent. It doesn't mean to say that is fair though.

Because you can't smoke flowers.

Damn, nothing gets past you.

Perhaps he said it in jest? :roll:

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

It's disgusting, nearly as bad as the habit. But let's face it, how can this law be successfully enforced?

By giving out jail sentences to those who get caught. That would act as a strong general deterrent. It doesn't mean to say that is fair though.

Let's say you were in parliament, would you vote for that? :P

Some kid at my school was smoking. I went up and asked for a 'puff'. He handed it to me, I extinguished it, and threw the butt away. I told him no smoking in the school. I got punched, but it was worth it to see his face. He got expelled the next day for numerous things :roll:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

i hate littering to but not with cigs since they do mostly break down over time, so there not as big of a deal

~Bmms

Totally agree \'

Some kid at my school was smoking. I went up and asked for a 'puff'. He handed it to me, I extinguished it, and threw the butt away. I told him no smoking in the school. I got punched, but it was worth it to see his face. He got expelled the next day for numerous things :roll:

God, you deserved it :thumbsup:

Mik2thekel.png

IMO you should have just let the guy alone. Let him screw him self over, that's just kind of lame there.

Haha, I'd punch you as well.

~Bmms

is that a reason to chuck them out ur window?......think about it....

My dad is huge on preserving nature. Theirs actually a phone number you can call if you see a person littering. Just write down the license plate number and phone it in. It really dosent do anything though. All my dad told me it does is send them a little notice that they were caught littering and the punishments for the crime. It may not seem like much but the way I see it it gives the guy/girl a little scare and they may not be so likely to litter in the future.

In your guy's opinion, I might've deserved it, but at least i got rid of the smoke and second-hand smoking for the kids who hang around that area. I'm sorry that 1/6b cigarettes he's smoked there, I decided to stop one :roll: Big whoopididoo. Lets all hate someone who stopped someone from harming kids and decided to take some action :roll: I actually got thanked by 30+ kids in that area for doing that and stopping him. He was a bully anyways, and sometimes kids need to take some action and not just let it sit there. Even the teachers didn't do anything, until I stood up. Let's all hate me :roll: The school actually called my parents and thanked me for taking action. Most of my teacher's smoke and they didn't punch me :-k So why would you. I wouldn't do it randomly to you, I would do it if you weren't supposed to be doing it (E.I. School, Non-Smoking resteraunt, Non-smoking flight, etc.)

You gained a citizen lvl.

You can now stand-up for people.

You gained a tolerence lvl.

You can now tolerate people hating you for a stupid reason.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

In your guy's opinion, I might've deserved it, but at least i got rid of the smoke and second-hand smoking for the kids who hang around that area. I'm sorry that 1/6b cigarettes he's smoked there, I decided to stop one :roll: Big whoopididoo. Lets all hate someone who stopped someone from harming kids and decided to take some action :roll: I actually got thanked by 30+ kids in that area for doing that and stopping him. He was a bully anyways, and sometimes kids need to take some action and not just let it sit there. Even the teachers didn't do anything, until I stood up. Let's all hate me :roll: The school actually called my parents and thanked me for taking action. Most of my teacher's smoke and they didn't punch me :-k So why would you. I wouldn't do it randomly to you, I would do it if you weren't supposed to be doing it (E.I. School, Non-Smoking resteraunt, Non-smoking flight, etc.)

You gained a citizen lvl.

You can now stand-up for people.

=D> :thumbsup: =D> :thumbsup: =D> :thumbsup: =D> :thumbsup: =D> :thumbsup: =D> :thumbsup: =D>

Good job on the spam there.

"Thanked by 30+ people"? I doubt it. Probably more just "omg u showd him! gratz".

He shouldn't be smoking but it's their decision. The more you do that, the more they find their cigs precious.

What you should've done is asked for one then change your mind and claim you want to live past your 60s.

knkcopy.jpg

but at least i got rid of the smoke and second-hand smoking for the kids who hang around that area.

You're a hero. :| Second hand smoking is nearly harmless, and if you didn't want to be near a smoker you could go elsewhere.

Lets all hate someone who stopped someone from harming kids

Can you be anymore dramatic than that?

Even the teachers didn't do anything, until I stood up.

Maybe you should learn something from them.

Most of my teacher's smoke and they didn't punch me

LOL.

:? I don't hate you. I don't even know you, but you deserved what you got. Taunting the person like you did is just asking to be hit.

I am not a smoker by the way, I don't like smoke and try not to be where I see someone smoking.

but at least i got rid of the smoke and second-hand smoking for the kids who hang around that area.

You're a hero. :| Second hand smoking is nearly harmless, and if you didn't want to be near a smoker you could go elsewhere.

LOL.

:? I don't hate you. I don't even know you, but you deserved what you got.

I am not a smoker by the way, I don't like smoke and try not to be where I see someone smoking.

Quoted for 100% truth.

I agree with you fully there. I also am not a smoker, but damn, just leave the guy alone and mind your own buisness.

Well I guess at least cigarette butts are more biodegradeable than plastic bottles. They are ugly as hell however. The worst thing is when cleaning up after a nightclub, everyone throws all their cigarette butts into their empty bottles and glasses. All the liquid goes down the sink, but you can't let the butts go down, meaning you have to fish them all out with your hands... lovely.

As for smoking in general, I despise it. If someone smokes near me I would ask politely if they mind not smoking, if they say no, I will move away. No harm in asking though.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Good for you!

bob+man728.png

LOL.

:? I don't hate you. I don't even know you, but you deserved what you got. Taunting the person like you did is just asking to be hit.

Secondhand somke nearly harmless? right...

Anway, I think the guy deserves some praise for taking action.

image1ne5.png