A picture...and the new sig I created from it...

Turtlefemm

IT NEVER LOOKS AWFUL! At least that's the opinion ill hold if you give me free stuff! :D You can't say you're poor, I watched you get an abyssal turd drop... err whip.

:shock: You can hold whatever opinion you want, you bratty spammer!... :-w I'm not giving you free stuff unless you earn it..and what were you doing up at 4:49AM?? Hmm..actually that would be 5:49AM! This clock is off by an hour! You left the light on! 8-) Hehehe...I was wondering if I should work on a whip in a picture....

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

IT NEVER LOOKS AWFUL! At least that's the opinion ill hold if you give me free stuff! :D You can't say you're poor, I watched you get an abyssal turd drop... err whip.

:shock: You can hold whatever opinion you want, you bratty spammer!... :-w I'm not giving you free stuff unless you earn it..and what were you doing up at 4:49AM?? Hmm..actually that would be 5:49AM! This clock is off by an hour! You left the light on! 8-) Hehehe...I was wondering if I should work on a whip in a picture....

Its 4:57 while im posting this.. watcha gonna do?! HUH?!?! (Thanks for the whip, i didn't earn it HA HA HA)

On topic: I DONT SPAM!

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

i think im firmiliar with the comics, but your link is taking ages to load?

its not taking ages to load, its a broken link... on topic...amazing job on the render...

It's not a broken link atall, it's a 1x1 pixel picture. ;)

Anyway, looks good, her cheek bone seems to stick out quite alot. :ohnoes:

The signature might look a bit better without the black all around it though. It'd look like a torn piece of a painting then. ;)

knkcopy.jpg

• 1 year later...

Jopie, In every post even when you're telling someone off. The post makes you look real high, damn smilies in the signature.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât