A picture...and the new sig I created from it...

Turtlefemm

I thought I'd share my latest art piece...RS inspired...

Legends...are made..

...and the sig I created from it...is my current sig. :)

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

All i see is you took off the copyright in the bottom right corner in the original copy and then added text :?

Excuse me? copyright??? I created that picture...did you go to the link where my original ART is???? That is really insulting if you're implying I didn't create my own artwork..As for my signature with the date... yeah..i didn't need that in the sig...I wasn't shooting fora WHOLE other picture..just making a sig from something that took me a LOT of time to create.

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

Is everything made by you, the render too?

I used Bryce 5.5, Daz Studio, and Photoshop..Yes..I created the scene...didn't get it from someplace...

--the_tallest1
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

I love that new one of yours turtlefemm. I'm glad you turned it into a sig.

Your 3D work rocks!

--the_tallest1
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My mom is t3h roxxorz at art!

All i see is you took off the copyright in the bottom right corner in the original copy and then added text :?

Ya... she spent like 12 hours on it and then she comes along and steals it!

GOD ITS DISAPPOINTING!

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

My mom is t3h roxxorz at art!

Way to go kiddo!!!

the_trinity_11's statement is true...just not the whole truth. What the_trinity_11 failed to acknowledge was that turtlefemm CREATED the original so she can do what she wants with the copyright text/logo.

We know it's a turtlefemm original. :wink:

Way to go kiddo!!!

the_trinity_11's statement is true...just not the whole truth. What the_trinity_11 failed to acknowledge was that turtlefemm CREATED the original so she can do what she wants with the copyright text/logo.

We know it's a turtlefemm original. :wink:

Yeah...i thought it was somebody else who made it...then turtlefman just put his/her name on it and took off the copyright thing in the bottom right.

Sorry :wink:

Yeah...i thought it was somebody else who made it...then turtlefman just put his/her name on it and took off the copyright thing in the bottom right.

Its a "her"... i said she was my mom :wink: . Also, turtleFEMM implies that she's female.

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

:) Apology accepted... (I'm female... and I only took off the copyright with my name, because I had to resize the canvas...I had to paint in things to fill in the edges for the sig too...dimensions were strange the other way.)

--the_tallest1
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

Holy...

All this time I didn't realize turtlefemm == Zethara.

ahaha =D> =D> .

Nice work, nice work.

omg Nadril...lol I can't believe you never realized..with all the TURTLE stuff on my front page at dA and all... hehehehehehehehe that's too funny... Thanks!

--the_tallest1
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

'

Yeah she just doesn't copy other peoples work *cough*http://fr33st0ffplz.comicgenesis.com/comics/20060812a.png*cough*

Anyways, it's very nice but as said before work on the facial expressions.

halobrsigno0.gif

'

Yeah she just doesn't copy other peoples work *cough*http://fr33st0ffplz.comicgenesis.com/comics/20060812a.png*cough*

Anyways, it's very nice but as said before work on the facial expressions.

i think im firmiliar with the comics, but your link is taking ages to load?

wop wop

i think im firmiliar with the comics, but your link is taking ages to load?

its not taking ages to load, its a broken link... on topic...amazing job on the render...

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Another awesome piece turtle :D

The scenery is just perfect for the character :D.

You also did an amazing job with her armor it is very cool and the facial expression and the detail you put into her speaks very highly of your 3D skills.

Just awesome :) hope to see you post some more of your work.

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

turtles ROCK! i have a turtle... she's a kreffts river, 8 months older (hatched 2nd january 2006) :D

my bad lol... on-topic;

awesome job! no way on earth i could ever do something that great :shock: (then again, ive never heard of Bryce 5.5 and Daz Studio :oops: )

to me, the colours work well and it isnt too in-your-face

nice job!

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

Turtle's artwork rawks!!

I have the pleasure of watching as she does works in progress - never ceases to amaze me with all the graphic work she can do!

I can personally vouch that she did NOT do any copyright infringement or whatsoever as I watched her make her orginal one, the newest one and the sig. (can't help not peeking over my shoulder to see her busy working away! :D :D ) She also asks me for feedback every once in a while. :D

Wonderful sig!

EDIT: silly spelling mistakes .. doh!

brat137.png

turtles ROCK! i have a turtle... she's a kreffts river, 8 months older (hatched 2nd january 2006) :D

my bad lol... on-topic;

awesome job! no way on earth i could ever do something that great :shock: (then again, ive never heard of Bryce 5.5 and Daz Studio :oops: )

nice job!

Awww...I'll bet your turtle is really cool! I'd love to see a picture! Thank you so much for your comment. Daz Studio is free from Daz3d...It can be a resource hog, though. If you're interested, you could check it out.

Wow..Very nice...I'll never learn how to make stuff like that

I'll bet you could learn how! It takes patience to get things to look right, but you might enjoy it. :D Thank you!

Turtle's artwork rawks!!

I have the pleasure of watching as she does works in progress - never ceases to amaze me with all the graphic work she can do!

I can personally vouch that she did NOT do any copyright infringement or whatsoever as I watched her make her orginal one, the newest one and the sig. (can't help not peeking over my shoulder to see her busy working away! :D :D ) She also asks me for feedback every once in a while. :D

Wonderful sig!

Awww, thanks Brattybrat! I know I drive you crazy making you look constantly... hehehe... You see this stufff when it looks awful... :D I really love your feedback!

--the_tallest1
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

my bad lol... on-topic;

nice job!

Awww...I'll bet your turtle is really cool! I'd love to see a picture! Thank you so much for your comment. Daz Studio is free from Daz3d...It can be a resource hog, though. If you're interested, you could check it out.

Wow..Very nice...I'll never learn how to make stuff like that

I'll bet you could learn how! It takes patience to get things to look right, but you might enjoy it. :D Thank you!

Turtle's artwork rawks!!

Wonderful sig!

Awww, thanks Brattybrat! I know I drive you crazy making you look constantly... hehehe... You see this stufff when it looks awful... :D I really love your feedback!

IT NEVER LOOKS AWFUL! At least that's the opinion ill hold if you give me free stuff! :D You can't say you're poor, I watched you get an abyssal turd drop... err whip.

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^