: : :Omg! School's starting soon! RuneScape! Noooo...: : :

Pinkbullet3

Consider yourself lucky, i started school 5 weeks ago.

Aussie.

Consider YOUR-SELF lucky. I started school 7 weeks ago and it doesn't let out till november!

Wow, you guys are lucky! Here in the U. S., the typical school year lasts from late August/early September to early June... that's 9 months! :cry:

But we have at least one holiday per month. Thanksgiving is a four day weekend and Christmas holidays are two weeks long.

At least, out here anyway. :P

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of people playing will change dramatically. Right now, there's many more because it's summer and we're all looking for something to do. When school starts, people will be busy between sports, homework, and just hanging out with friends. Alot of players will only get on ocasionally.

Then again, homework doesn't take long at all for me, so I will be on a bit more than others, but my playing time will be cut...

I can see the homework, but sports and hanging out with friends..?

Shouldn't people be doing that MORE, in the Summer?

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

The amount of people playing will change dramatically. Right now, there's many more because it's summer and we're all looking for something to do. When school starts, people will be busy between sports, homework, and just hanging out with friends. Alot of players will only get on ocasionally.

Then again, homework doesn't take long at all for me, so I will be on a bit more than others, but my playing time will be cut...

I can see the homework, but sports and hanging out with friends..?

Shouldn't people be doing that MORE, in the Summer?

Football, basketball... those sports that are school-involved are never during the summer. Also, people have others things to do in life other than play RS... aka "social life."

Anyway, I was able to spend 30 minutes to get my strength up to 70 (\'), and it's only the 2nd day of school. But I also got a ton of homework. (I finished the homework before I played, like a good little boy should...)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

:D I like school! (Yes I know, im weird 8-) )

+1 (Just rest assured you are not alone ::' )

Not too many of my friends around to do stuff, and I actually would rather be at school with my friends than playing runescape :anxious:

It's probably partly the fact that my home room teacher was the best :thumbsup: If anyone's ever gone to Jack Miner Sr. PS., add me :thumbsup:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Well school has never really affected my runescape playing time, as i've never had a lot of homework. I just finished my GCSE's and will now be going into A levels. And still there won't really be any affect on my playing times. I will still probably managed 5-6 hours a day.

Mystical.

Mystical+Jin.png

Guest IdiotElzar
Well school has never really affected my runescape playing time, as i've never had a lot of homework. I just finished my GCSE's and will now be going into A levels. And still there won't really be any affect on my playing times. I will still probably managed 5-6 hours a day.

Mystical.

I didn't even understand what the half of that meant....

Can someone explain me that system? How old are you in 8th grade? And what is GCSE (or somtin)? Anyways, i'm going to [3de middelbaar LaWi, its dutch don't know translation at all) I'm home at 4:45 PM, 15 minutes to eat, about 1-2 hours of homework, then RS till 9-9:30 PM, plus 2 days a week I can only play till 6:30 PM because of football (soccer). I'll average 2 hours a day, thats for the week. In the weekend, I'll average about 7 hours a day.

Can someone explain me that system? How old are you in 8th grade? And what is GCSE (or somtin)? Anyways, i'm going to [3de middelbaar LaWi, its dutch don't know translation at all) I'm home at 4:45 PM, 15 minutes to eat, about 1-2 hours of homework, then RS till 9-9:30 PM, plus 2 days a week I can only play till 6:30 PM because of football (soccer). I'll average 2 hours a day, thats for the week. In the weekend, I'll average about 7 hours a day.

Hmm 8th grade i dont know but year 8 is the english term we use in the UK and your 12-13 years old.

GCSE's are end of high school exams, you take them in the UK when your 15 years old. You have to have 4 GCSE passes to do an A LEVEL.

A LEVELS alow you to go onto university (18+)

Hope that explained it a bit more.

Im 20 lol i dont go to school i just work i usally play between 10-20 hours a week.

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

Hmm 8th grade i dont know but year 8 is the english term we use in the UK and your 12-13 years old.

GCSE's are end of high school exams, you take them in the UK when your 15 years old. You have to have 4 GCSE passes to do an A LEVEL.

Im 20 lol i dont go to school i just work i usally play between 10-20 hours a week.

I guess i'm in 9 or 10 then.

Ha! I already graduated from school, so I can play as long as I want! Booya! I love the school season; not nearly as many people on during the day. Mwahaha.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Ha! I already graduated from school, so I can play as long as I want! Booya! I love the school season; not nearly as many people on during the day. Mwahaha.

You're so evil..

It is true though..

I get to play more than quite a bit of the players, so I'll get to do alot more stuff without other people around..

:D

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

Holy cow.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Holy cow.

What do you mean with holy cow? I don't get it.

Well, since all the smart people in my former class have gone to the magnet high school, I have the chance to come out on top. But that's not going to happen, since I'm terrible at anything academia-related. I'll probably end up humorously failing from overworking myself. I really have nothing worth being excited about going to school for (hanging out with friends, new classes, etc.), so I'll probably go down from 16 hours a day to 1 hour a day.

There's no sig here. Move it along...