Locus Meat?

Troddles

About 2 weeks ag my brother was north of the Varrock bank (Where the rich people are selling god armor) and someone said 'Selling locus meat! 300k!' So my brother traded with him to see what it was, it looked like a tiny locus, but it was noted so I couldn't really see it...

Anyone know what this is?

I'm f2p though.

PS. (If this is spam, just lock it.)

Will update when I feel like it.

Locus or Locust?

EDIT: Searched the topic in help and advice, someone wrote this.

locust meat is a drop from the locusts in sophanem where you do icthlairin's little helper. they heal 3hp so their ok if you need a little bit of health after traversing the deasert or something but otherwise it's not very helpfull. you can find the locusts all the way at the eastern part of sophanem if you really want to kill some (they only drop the meat as far as i know)
pixelsigwg5.png

It's a new drop from them, they drop it 100% adn it's their only drop. Thye heal 3hp and are P2P F2P transferrable, like trimmed armours, and coloured gloves. Only reason it's that high is because you can only get in members world, and it's a new drop. And it's locusT.

wrong, because its a scam

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

It's a new drop from them, they drop it 100% adn it's their only drop. Thye heal 3hp and are P2P F2P transferrable, like trimmed armours, and coloured gloves. Only reason it's that high is because you can only get in members world, and it's a new drop. And it's locusT.

wrong, because its a scam

Party hats, and every other holiday rare is a scam too then, eh? Same situation just different circumstances to get it. Had to put my two cents in :P . I always thought party hats were dumb :?

maxsig28nv.gif