Would u rather

seanite

I love this game okay so person 1 posts "would u rather steal from your grandma or be sick on the first day of summer"

And person 2 goes "Steal from my grandma, would u rather..."

So every person below would answer what they'd rather do and then create a new would u rather

okay I'll start us off

Would u rather go to jail for 30 years or sleep under ur bed for the rest of ur life

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's a gp cap at 2b so I hope the 100b is in relative value and not in actual value. So I'll take the 100b. ::'

Would your rather live in war torn Iraq or in Siberia?

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Ugly and incredibally smart. People who judge purely on looks arn't the kind of people I want to be associated with.

Would you rather have your life in danger or a friends?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I'd rather have my friends life in danger. I just got a manicure, and if I'm in danger I know it'll get all messed up.

Would you rather chop 1k yew logs with a bronze axe or mine 1k coal with a bronze pick?

I'd do the yews because it means i can post here at the same time :XD:

Would you rather have your heart broken by a girl or a member of your extended family die?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Well... I'd rather have a family member die. I'm more experienced at handling the death of a family member. My grandma is about 82 so yeah maybe it'll be her next.

Would you rather work as Paris Hilton's personal assistant or as Bill Clinton's?

Paris Hiltons =P~ I don't care if she's dippy as sherbert, shes hot.

Would you rather drink wine or beer?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

I would rather be sawed in half by the inexperienced magician. I'm quite a contortionist so there's a slim chance I would die.

Would you rather sing naked in Times Square or recite a hate-filled, derogatory speech that belittles minorites in front of eveyrone you know?

oh jeez either way i degrade myself somehow... #-o i choose the secind one as long as i get to say i was joking at the end

would you drink 50,000 peppermint pinnapple root beer flavored drink? or push the drive crazily into the ground button while 50,000 miles in the air

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The drinks, I can spread them out through my lifespan.

Would you rather take a trip to the moon, or a 3 day adventure in the Arctic?

toenails

would u rather get roasted in front of ur crush or roast ur crush (a roast for u guys who don't know is where freinds get together and one person stands up and people tell everyone the bad parts about them and then that person sits down and another person stands up to get roasted)

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

I'd much rather roast my crush. Ignore me all summer will you... hmmph ... have at thee!! (Er... is this categorized under neurotic? :-s)

Would you rather be the leader of your country for a week or be the owner of a major corporation for five days?

the milk and i wouldnt ralph because id go to the fridge and get some sour cream

would you rather (if guy)be on international tv naked (if girl) never be allowed to shower again or (if guy) be seen kissing a guy (if girl) live in a house made of dog crap

Retired from RS since Sept 06

been seen kissing a guy, in a theater :XD: ... but not rly any of them...

would u rather swim to India (if ur not living there of course...) or would u rather run maraton? (48k km / about 30 miles)

marathon easy.. and its 26 miles 385 yards here ;p

would you rather.. have to walk on your hands for a week, or have to sleep like a bat for a week.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place