Would u rather

seanite

A ding dong! I always eat the chocolate icing off, then the cake part underneath. Eating doesn't count unless you make a huge mess with it.

Would you rather give a speech in front of a whole auditorium full of people or die?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speech. i;m one of those lucky people who tried to face their fears... all of them.. and passed most of them.

Would you rather marry a polygamist [person with many wives or husbands] or be my minion? :roll:

I'd rather be your minion because I imagine you'd give me some kind of payment.

Would you rather rule the world and have everyone know it, or rule the world behind the scenes, like a sneaky puppet master?

you know I never pay my minions right? *must be why she doesnt have any...*

I would rather write the worst book. nothing can compare to my singing.

Would you rather eat a week old cookie? or fries?

antartic with the penguins. [is scared of polar bears]

Would you rather be scared of mirrors all your life? basically be so scared that if you look into a mirror an evil thing will kill you... or would you rather be scared of the dark?

I would rather be scared of the dark. at least you can always train your eyes to see in the dark.. or always carry a night-light.

egg yolks. supposed to make hair smooth and silky anyways.

[btw, I wasnt freaked out after I saw the movie.. however, once I woke up I was alone in the house. had to take a shower. the mirror was steamed. was too scared to wipe it... and.. I keep imagining my own reflection looking back at me.

*EDITS*

I had to do something.. damn.

ok lets seee..

I would rather listen to fingernails

Would you rather eat lemon and salt? or chocolate and apple strawberry shake?

lemon and salt FTW!

... not so much freaked out about mirrors or i wouldnt be online theres a huge mirror behind my computer lol but that movie the part with the girl in the bathroom just really got to me...

i would rather eat lemon and salt ::'

(already eat lemons anyway sounds good with salt...)

would you rather be trapped where the same horrible day repeats itself over and over or trapped in time where everything is unmoving except for you?

trapped in time.

[hhahaha.. the girl in the bath tub.. remember when she appeared in the backseat of his car? looking all pretty? and it was the bathroom that got to me.. as well... that was just plain cruel.]

Would you rather be die of a heart attack or a car?

I would rather never have loved at all.

*steals fallendarknessangel's WYR because Psycho skipped him*

Would you rather swim in an ocean filled with great whites or eat pig intestines?

btw im not a guy im a girl and psycho u forgot to put a would you rather in ur last post so umm

Would you rather be left on a stationary ski lift over-night during a snowstorm or be trapped on a continuously operating triple-loop rollercoaster for 24 hours?

I would rather get stuck on a ski lift, as long as I had a nice insulated jacket or whatever...

Would you rather forget to put a "would you rather" question in one of your posts, or accidentally skip over someone else's "would you rather" question?