New Skill !!! (just a joke, but a fun read)

tru_vampire0

Hygiene Skill

After a long day of slaying giants, i'm sure my character has built up quite a sweat, and certainly a stench. Maybe my character goes off to bathe once i've logged off and stopped controlling him. lol. But as to my current knowledge, i have never seen him take a shower!!!

Now, let's not forget as i said in the title that this is pretty much just a joke and an article to be humorous but feel free to support it and add comments however you like.

Here's my idea...

They implement stalls all along the rivers, ponds and lakes of the sort. (possible the ocean too) the more you bathe, the more experience you get. The higher your hygiene level the more things that you can wash or tools that you have at your disposal.

Example: toothbrushes, hairbrushes for long hairdo's, combs for short, sponges, etc...etc...

After you haven't been to a place to bathe or shower in a while you will start to grow fungus and mushrooms on your body. This has a few advatages and disadvantages. You have the option to pick the mushrooms and fungus off of your body (giving a little farming exp. lmao) and then sell them or use them for your own use. By "your own use" i mean that there will be new potions that can be made with ingredients that include your body fungus and mushrooms. the disadvantage of not bathing in a while is that while buying things or getting services from NPC's it will cost a bit more for you because they are so repulsed by your appearance... and your odor.

If you are one who prefers the clean lifestyle and shower often things will be nice and dandy. Like i mentioned before, you may use new tools such as a toothbrush, a comb, and hairbrush, and different varieties of sponges that clean you faster. (all of these may be made via the crafting skill and maybe you could make deodorant or toothpaste with certain lvls of herblore) Also, lasting 30 minutes after you've bathed, buying things or having services done by NPC's will be slightly less costly, similar to the ring of charos, i believe(im f2p). Or even herblore your own colognes or perfumes to drop that price a little bit more.

i just thought of this too. Having showers in your PoH. I think it'd go too far if the fake Hygiene skill included "defecation and urination" and make it too much like the sims or something but showers in your PoH seem alright.

ok im done now. I hope you enjoyed the read. please tell me how you (dis)liked it and comment on anything you like, even any suggestions.

thanks alot

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

lol....ummm i dont think that would work very well :? no offence but its a bit odd....

this is a game......not real life....in a game you really dont need to have pixels take a back :P

but it is kinda a good idea Confused but i could never see it happening...

[Mod Edit: Please use the edit button next time!] - Weezcake

untitled6kv7.gif

why oh why did you triple post like that? its completely worthless and spammy.

anyway, on topic, i think its an interesting idea in that its novel and different, but i dont think its anywhere near worth being made into a seperate skill. it maybe an interesting thing to see it as a subskill, though.

for example, the perfumes and deoderants that you can make with herblore that lower the price of items and serices you buy, or the toothbrush you can whitle with the fletching skill. or maybe the preening mirror you can make with the smithing skill, or the bathtub and sink you can make for your bathroom using the construction skill.

i dont think id like my character to be walking around with green wavy stink lines and fungus flowing off of me...:uhh::-X

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

cause after i posted something i thought of another idea

its called the edit button dude! lol

like i tried to stress to my only 2 posters so far, this was totally a joke and i thought it'd be funny

truevamopcopynh4.gif

OHH MY GUTHIX.... I love it.

I almost fell off my couch when i was reading this thing i was laughing so hard.

All for it 100% :thumbsup:

lol. awesome dude! ty for support.

(so, uhhh... u sit on ur couch when u use the computer? lol)

truevamopcopynh4.gif

For example, the perfumes and deoderants that you can make with herblore that lower the price of items and serices you buy, or the toothbrush you can whitle with the fletching skill. or maybe the preening mirror you can make with the smithing skill, or the bathtub and sink you can make for your bathroom using the construction skill.

i dont think id like my character to be walking around with green wavy stink lines and fungus flowing off of me...:uhh::-X

What about: Crafting=Toothbrush, Mirror Glass, Wooden, Gold, Silver mirror frame.

Smithing=Metal Mirror Frames.

Construction=Bathroom(Lvl 17), Sink(Lvl 27), Bucket Shower(Lvl 17), Limestone Shower(Lvl 30), Marble Shower (Lvl 59).

I only thought of Constrcution Lvls, Can't think of others... And you use the mirror glass with a frame and you have a mirror.

people this is just a joke. a pointless article with the sole purpose of entertainment. plz keep in mind, that i personally would hate it if this were actually put into the game. i just thought of the idea for fun.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

lol....ummm i dont think that would work very well :? no offence but its a bit odd....

this is a game......not real life....in a game you really dont need to have pixels take a back :P

but it is kinda a good idea Confused but i could never see it happening...

[Mod Edit: Please use the edit button next time!] - Weezcake

Hence the reason it's a joke........ read the small print buddy.

chunkymonkeyrw0.gif