HardCore Characters

123Yourgone

Yeah the only thing that would top this idea off would be all of rs except towns would be pking (can attack anyone 4 lvls from yer combat kinda like old rs)

Increase drop rates of all useful items.

Remove all useless drops.

XP would be so high. Meaning if you got 300k xp in range a day on normal rs, you could get like 8-10 mil xp a day :lol:

Hardcore RS would have their own servers so it'd be optional like I said.

Don't say people would cry if they died, because for one it'd be so easy to be uber leet, and also they shouldnt be playing hardcore rs then (as if it were real)

untitled8copyiu7.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Some one gets what im talking about now, i think people who dont think its a good idea obviously havnt thought about it, it would be a choice.....no one holds a gun to your head so whats bad about a new fun option that you dont have to utilise if it doesnt suit you?

ill write up a total compilation of my idea and repost it later so people can read it straight.

for all of you who say id hate to lose my char, it would take you a few weeks max to remake it if it was lvl 90..

To all of you who Support my idea Feel free to add to it in any way!

imagine...it all begins....we're all lvl 3, mass wildy rumble!

A few ppl lvl....these lvl 10 survivors go on, feeding off the new lvl players coming in to hc mode....if you survive long enough, one or maybe a group of friends could be become invincible, who could challenge them? they could only fight among themselves...but there would still be one winner.....and the ppl he killed would come back as lvl 3.....The Grand Master of all runescape :shock:

spritera6.gif

.::Sig Always By Me::.

No id raise the requirements and you still start at lvl 3

id have items as follows

bronze lvl 3

iron lvl 8

Steel lvl 12

black lvl 18

mith lvl 30

addy lvl 45

rune lvl 60

dragon lvl 80

Then you cant just have any richer player xfer the best gear to his new pure and own every one.

-_-*

yea, and then we could have a softcore mode where you lose 1 gp from your body/bank when you die, and you spawn where you died, and you have HUGE xp bonuses and the wildy would be fair, and there would be no lag, and you would get a COPY of another person's items instead of their items............ (yes, I know that was a gigantic run-on sentence)

Both sound like bad ideas.

ugh ...this idea rocks

i no exactly wat 123 is tlaking about because i had a lvl 99 hardcore sorc in d2 expansion

and the thrill is just amazing

just try ur best not to die....die then remake ur char

but like they said..make exp much easier to get and drops easier to get

seems pretty simple to me :roll:

Now theres a guy who understands, Hardcore is like a whole new game, honestly if it came out The truly elite would play it.

exactly...wa we got here are a bunch of pisy whiny little 13itchy a55 noobs who are afraid of dieing

hey guess wat..."take a FQING CHANCE U

BUNCH OF GOD DAM PUCIES"-- (george carlin)

, and there would be no lag

in order to do that everyone would need to get really good comps

and heres a thought- ppl can just go around and kill ppl trying to get higher

and heres another- what woul dbe the point of playing? they can't connect the harcore world and normal rs, the exp and drops are waaay different and woul djust mess up the econemy more. all the rune items gotten there will only affect that world

• 1 year later...
Almost every one who has played d2 hc knows its a good idea,

Hardcore Runescape and What would be reffered to as softcore would be 2 sepperate games like classic-rs2, just another option for the p2p user and a damn good one i believe.

Gone forever? Hmm.. That would be extremely exhilarating, but... Make some way to redeem the character.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Make a new char with the same name and lvl it up - char redeemed.

Its called hardcore for a reason, on diablo 2 i used to live hardcore i had a lvl 91 barb pker, a lvl 86 paladin pker, a lvl 99 sorc magic finder and a lvl 88 zon pker, i rebuilt that barb 4 times and the zon 3 times and i loved it.

actually this is a good idea and brings out the true meaning of a game. a game isn't played to get the best armour or weapon in the game to show it off...it's to hunt down and kill the millions of noob [wagon] each day to satisfy your crave to kill. it's the cold and wet hand you get when you go into the wildies that makes runescape fun. it's the moment you see the first noob you slayed fall down before your knees that makes it fun! IT'S ABOUT SEEING OTHER PEOPLE DIE FOR THE HELL OF IT DAMMIT!!!...umm, ya, i'm done. =)

Sup noobs.