4 September 2006 - Myreque Pt III - Darkness of Hallowvale

Quasar889

4 September 2006 - Myreque Pt III - Darkness of Hallowvale

The new Myreque base in Burgh de Rott seems to be safe for now, although the loss of Sani and Harold is still keenly felt. Veliaf has organised patrols in the area and is keeping a watchful eye on nearby Vampyre activity. Some of the locals succumb occasionally to the ravages of a nearby Vampyre Juvinate, but without more help, there's little that the Myreque can do.

Or is there?

Veliaf has an ambitious plan to try and gain entry into the Vampyre ruled lands of the Sanguinesti region and the blood tithed ghetto of Meiyerditch. With luck, there may still be some resistance in that dread area. But if there is, it's most likely very well hidden. Navigating the maze-little ghetto of Meiyerditch will take cat-like agility skills and an incredible eye for detail, especially when trying to evade the demanding, ever-watching Vyrewatch who patrol the skies above. If this resistance exists, and with your help, there maybe a chance to pull back the Darkness of Hallowvale.

In other news...

The small fishing village of Witchaven has been added to the map, just east of Ardougne. It has lost all its trade since the construction of the nearby fishing platform, and the villagers are getting desperate. But there's something very fishy going on... you'll have your chance to investigate the secrets of that village later this month.

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wewt i can finally actually start a nnew quest!!! im gonna wait till a guide comes tho coz i dont wanna be traipsing around looking for random items =P

also, if anyone wants to do it with me, message me in (spongebob_pj), coz id love to do it with a mate (all mine are lazya nd havent done the other myreque quests)

supernovasigst7.jpg

I was lagging and so I hit the button multiple times. I'm truly sorry, my laptop has been cutting out on me for a while now. If the mods could delete the rest of my accidental spam, that would be excellent.

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

Theres a guy at Witchhaven whose name is 'Ezekial' Which sounds like the shirt brand, or is it some type of Christian person.

Someone refresh my memory:P

edit: Ezekial was a Christian prophet who wrote the Book of Ezekial. Some of you might know more about that than me.

http://www.ezekielusa.com/

... and the clothing brand :o!!

Wonder what Jagex means by this? o.O

Wewt. Was expecting this to have a construction requirement or something else random and high(ish). But no, looks like one I can do. Man that ghetto thing looks like the least fun thing so the reward better be worth it (Prayer altar near the barrows FTW maybe?)

Good few hours before I can get started though :(

On a side note: I hope everyone is training their fishing up for the Witchaven quest (maybe a new minigame too?)

iratebadger.png

Wewt. Was expecting this to have a construction requirement or something else random and high(ish). But no, looks like one I can do. Man that ghetto thing looks like the least fun thing so the reward better be worth it (Prayer altar near the barrows FTW maybe?)

Good few hours before I can get started though :(

On a side note: I hope everyone is training their fishing up for the Witchaven quest (maybe a new minigame too?)

there is a construction requirement

albeit its only lvl 5 but hey.

Tk5SF.png

wow i reli wana do this but cant because i need to do shades of morton for in aid of the myreque and im damned if i can find a world with people near the temple :x if any of you guys finish the quest fancy swingin by and helping :D, in world 99 of course :thumbsup: