expensive items...not all they seem when you own them???????

mrmyk

Well I have my santa as an investment. I knew that I was going to college in a week so I trained really hard and sold everything I could in my bank to buy a santa. I am not really going to be playing much until the summer so I figured that I would buy a santa now before the price explodes and when I get home it will be worth much more and I could cash out the equity in it to buy my stuff back

yeh i recently bought guthans

now i jsut wanta get 65 slayer, sell guthans, get 80 range at dust devils, try muggi's firecape guide, if it dosent work buy back guthans and use a guthan guide

i can aford to use guthans guide cause i needa update my sig

gotta v brassy and t plate today.

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Rares = Nono pkers, unless you pked it of course. Just wasting your life talking to other no lifers.

Fun = Pking and such, actually playing the game.

Who are you to say we have no life?

I could say the same about you cause you got more expierence in most skills than me =P

icecube7.jpeg

Human mind can never get what it wants, because technicaly it doesnt know what it wants. :shock:

heavy man...but true... :boohoo: :boohoo:

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

I have so bad luck with rares I'm not gonna tell you all, because it wouldn't fit in one post. But anyhow, I'm now trying to stay away from rares, and instead use the money on skills :idea:

Uula.png

If i got a mask or phat i know i would never get bored of it. Its like having a fire cape, only people that are good enough can get it. But with rares, only people rich enough can get it :wink:

my hats just sit there, the only thing they bring to me is pressure, do i sell it and get alot of money so i can enjoy it but a week later it would be worth so much more. i would like it if they were stuck at the current prices of 500m so i wouldnt regret selling one of my blues

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I own a santa but I rarely wear it. I like to think of it as a savings that collects very high interest. Knowing myself and how many times I die to randoms while reading forums and losing tons and tons of money.

Just let it collect dust...dust turns into millions.... \'

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

I have 2 Santas, and it is a nice feeling to go to the bank and see them just sitting there, especially considering I hate making money, so I can train skills while they skyrocket in price...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

Same, i :3> by bloo mask. I;d only consider selling it for a santa + a hell of a lot of cash. In the future when masks sky rocket above santas.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I never bought any rares... :oops: Because if I bought one I think wouldn't have heart to ever sell and it would just sit in my bank no matter how much the price would grow. I don't know, I rather use my cash on skilling and I think I would just feel weird having all the mills attached on some silly single item.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Yeah I bought a Full set of Veracs Soon got Bored of it since my Brother and Other Friend lost membership we wer gonna KQ together so i soon got tired of it and i originally Bought it and i was Extremely Happy to finally get the set now i could care less about the set.

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----