The Last Treasure Trial Event - completed

Matok

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant belive it i may not be able to make it, if its at 9pm gmt then i think its 10pm for me (can someone work it out i live in belfast northern ireland)

and i just started school and well erm..my mums sorta strick..

It's either 8pm or 9pm, I don't knwo if you're in the time zone or just to the left of it... I'm dutch and I know it's 10pm :) .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i cant belive it i may not be able to make it, if its at 9pm gmt then i think its 10pm for me (can someone work it out i live in belfast northern ireland)

and i just started school and well erm..my mums sorta strick..

It's either 8pm or 9pm, I don't knwo if you're in the time zone or just to the left of it... I'm dutch and I know it's 10pm :) .

ok now im completly comfused..i think its nine then yey!

o and btw red im gona beta ya again :P :^o

on a break

o and btw red im gona beta ya again :P :^o

I hope there's a wilderness coordinate :twisted: !

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I will try to be there, I just have some questions, what world is this in? Unless I am completly blind I don't see what world on your first post.

What exactly is this? a race? Do I have to kill anything? will I need food, armour, wep, pots?

Since this is your last one I AM guessing you had other ones and explained a bit more? Sorry I missed them so could you just fill me in a bit :wink:

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

just to be sure, that is 5:00/17:00 in Wisconsin? also, since i know where we going (i think) are we going to be required to fight (eachother)

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

your time is off the converter says it's 5:00 in New york not 4:00

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I will try to be there, I just have some questions, what world is this in? Unless I am completly blind I don't see what world on your first post.

What exactly is this? a race? Do I have to kill anything? will I need food, armour, wep, pots?

Since this is your last one I AM guessing you had other ones and explained a bit more? Sorry I missed them so could you just fill me in a bit :wink:

It's world 92. All the explanation is now in the original post and I'm gonna be there too :thumbsup:

Erm... I believe I just got owned by the time clocks and missed it by an hour... oh well.... :oops: sry

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]