Any high lvls that refuse or cant get a fire cape?273 names!

antonwhy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artemis 42 (112)

I couldn't care less, I don't want to spend good money and a lot of time on a cape that isn't all that special anymore. I don't think the bonuses are really worth it anyway.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Jon_stark7x8 - 90 Combat - 84 ranged. I know I'm not 95CB, but seriously, combat isn't a major factor in getting the fire cape if you're just smart and know what to do ::'

I watched my two friends BOTH unsucessfully go for the cape 4 times each, and I just couldn't pull myself together to waste my hoard of snapdragons. 2-3 hours and hundreds of thousands worth of supplies just doesn't intrigue me for a cape with a little more bonus :Z

I do still think, however, that you it does require a good amount skill, and I applaud =D> anyone that has a fire cape, because patience is something I am at lost with.

bacab

I'm only 93 cb but I have 80 defense and 76 range. I don't have a fire cape because they're ugly. They make you look fat. :cry:

That and I don't have full Guth. I'm about 8m shy of that. Plus I probably couldn't get the resources, like super restores and saras and ranges.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

supuh, 97 combat. i don't have the ranged abilities for the fire cape, i was thinking about veracing jad and using a hally instead of ranged, but my freind won't let me borrow his guthans until he finishes his dharok set.

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png