Fast snape grass or money making guide

Hell_Smite

Ok first of all there are two vital requirements:

1: must be a member

2: must have starter fremenik trials quest but NOT finished it, or at least the task with the house OR the task with the fight.

Step 1:

Get to relleka province which is noth of Seers and north-west from Camelot and start the Fremmenik Trials quest, make sure you bring some coins with you

Step 2:

Talk with Jarvald (the guy that will take you to Waterbirth Island for 1k per boat trip)

Step 3:

After you talk with him he will take you to the island where you can find a lot of snape grass (my favourite spot is on the west side of the island as it have 6 respaws poins)

Step 4:

Gather 27 snape grass (approx 2 min per full invetory) and travel back with Jarvald to the main land

Step 5:

Talk with the council member by the name of Peer the Seer which will teleport all you have in your invetory right in your bank BUT before you talk with him make sure you drop your coins as it will telport them too and you'll have tio make an extra trip to Seers bank.

Step 6:

After you drop your coins talk with Peer the Seer and ask him to teleport your stuff into the bank, after he does that just pick up your coins(don't be afraid of other poeople taking your coins as they won't show up to them only after a while)

And now you just banked 27 snape grass, you can now go back to Waterbirth Island for more snape grass, usualy snape grass sell for 500-600 gp each or you can just use it to make prayer pots or fishing potions and as there is always a high demand for prayer pots there will always be a high demand for ingredients and since snape grass it's the second ingredient for the prayer potion you can do this forever but i must warn you it can get pretty borring.

P.S. You can get 1k snape grass is about 40 minutes and if you sell it 500-600 each you can get 500k-600k in 40 minutes, hope this helpes as it did for me.

Suggestion and comments are welcome, please post if you have a suggestion or idea to improve the guide, since english is not my primary language you will find some misspeling.

I finaly managed to add some maps, see them below

rellekka.jpg

island.jpg

what ? who ? why closed this topic?:)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could also Use Lunar Magicks and use Teleports, a good bit faster. nice guide though

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

hes not bringing my stuff to the bank for me.......

maybe because your bank is too full ? i had this problem with a friend of mine, the guy won't teleport his stuff because he had the bank full (only one line free) so i suggest you do some cleaning in your bank account

as soon as you've finished the quest they will not give you teles anymore...

yes, i specified that you must NOT finished the quest in order to do this

oh crap

this is a guide for the lvl 3 and lower people i tihnk :x stupid me fnishing all quests

Lunar ftw! Heh hehe

Actually, there isn't really much profit in this. It costs 1 k to get there, and the snape grass is only worht aobut 500 gp each. Now what happened there?

You have to have a lto of money to begin even doing this, because 1 k per ride may sound cheap, but its not.

You'll probably need 10k max to start it... Then you sell 270 snape grass for 130k and voilÃÆÃâÃâà, you got cash for 130 more runs.

Uula.png

Lunar ftw! Heh hehe

Actually, there isn't really much profit in this. It costs 1 k to get there, and the snape grass is only worht aobut 500 gp each. Now what happened there?

You have to have a lto of money to begin even doing this, because 1 k per ride may sound cheap, but its not.

1k per ride = 27 snape grass

27 snape grass x 500 = 13500 - 1k (boat trip) = 12500, you dont see the profit in here ? coz i do...

to make 12500 profit from 1k not good ?

well, the simple point is, this is much faster, and to sacrifice a mere 1k for 3-4 minutes of extra time each load is well worth it. if you arent done fremmy trials, do this for snapes. if you are, try and do lunar diplomacy and do that.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

But what aobut the 1 k extra youoculd have if you used the hobgoblin peninsula south of fally?

you can use that too but where is the closest bank and how many respawn points are there? closest bank falador west and it has 3 respawn poins but you have to go arround crafting guild and under the tunnel which takes longer, I can gather and bank 27 snape grass in approx 2 minutes using my method, it will take much longer using the peninsula

You could also Use Lunar Magicks and use Teleports, a good bit faster. nice guide though

yea but you need to comple lunar diplomacy not adding magic lvl and runes.. with my guide any lvl 3 can do it :P

you cant compleet fermy trial on lvl 3 right?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Do this:

You need 1 Lyre per how many trips.

Get boat to waterbirth, pick up snapes, use Lyre to tele back, go in house, give stuff to the man to take back, keep doing it.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Do this:

Get boat to waterbirth, pick up snapes, use Lyre to tele back, go in house, give stuff to the man to take back, keep doing it.

Why the hell wouldn't you just use home tele tablets? :-k

Uula.png

Do this:

Home tele tabs method.

Pick snape grass, tele to house, get servent to bank, repeat.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

yea but you need to comple lunar diplomacy not adding magic lvl and runes.. with my guide any lvl 3 can do it :P

you cant compleet fermy trial on lvl 3 right?

no you can't but you can start it even if you are lvl 3

Do this:

works.. but slower than my guide not saying that you first need to craft the home tele tabs, you don't need any skills to do it, just go there with coins and do it.

at what construction lvl can you make home tele tabs ? again this guide requires ABSOLUTELY no skills to make