Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.

ilya

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AoW guides have to be of a certain standard, and I'm afraid your's isn't. Oh, the content is fantastic, but there are some pretty obvious mistakes like: Spelling mistakes - pretty easy to fix up, just copy into Word, not using a capital letter to start a new sentence - I mean, that's like grade 2 stuff and combining words - by that I mean, not using spaces.

Sorry if I sound rude but you have being going on for so long about getting it added to the AoW yet your guide is still not up to standards. Fix those things up (among other things) and you will have a better chance. No guarantees though. Good luck.

And jeez, ease up on the quadruple posting. -.-

I agree the one below. If you want AOW, you really must watch out what you write, and how you do it.

Anyway, this guide looks nice and I think I might try this someday. Even I have +80 cooking. :)

After all,

good guide. 8/10 (for mistakes in spelling)

u5zhkTY.gif

AoW guides have to be of a certain standard, and I'm afraid your's isn't. Oh, the content is fantastic, but there are some pretty obvious mistakes like: Spelling mistakes - pretty easy to fix up, just copy into Word, not using a capital letter to start a new sentence - I mean, that's like grade 2 stuff and combining words - by that I mean, not using spaces.

Sorry if I sound rude but you have being going on for so long about getting it added to the AoW yet your guide is still not up to standards. Fix those things up (among other things) and you will have a better chance. No guarantees though. Good luck.

Thank you very much for postin that, i will definately fix it, run it thru word and stuff like that.

You said "other things" such as? Other then grammar i don't see any other mystakes, please let me know and i'll do my best to fix it.

You arn't being rude but being very helpfull! oh and the 4 posts thing, yea i don't know what got into me O:)

bye :uhh:

This is actually an extremly good way to get cooking exp. I might try it later. So I'd bring this;

200 oak logs

tinderbox and 24 tunas?

thanks and i think ur inventory would work very well

Thank you very much for postin that, i will definately fix it, run it thru word and stuff like that.

You said "other things" such as? Other then grammar i don't see any other mystakes, please let me know and i'll do my best to fix it.

You arn't being rude but being very helpfull! oh and the 4 posts thing, yea i don't know what got into me O:)

Well, you should use "you" instead of "u". Not using a period at the end of a sentence. Also, capitalise the I's. That's all I can see that I didn't say before.

Well, you should use "you" instead of "u". Not using a period at the end of a sentence. Also, capitalise the I's. That's all I can see that I didn't say before.

thanks, fixing it right now!

Nice guide. Very nice. I'm dead serious, this deserves an award. >_<

I just did a one hour time trial, since I logged onto a world and there were 1400 raw tuna in the store. In that hour:

I lost 1 hour of my life

I lost 22122 gp

I gained 106700 xp!

I smell an xp record cooking tuna! =D

Thanks a bunch, I'm now 1% closer to lvl 99, 4% closer to 85, and I gained 3 levels, to lvl 65. =)

~Sodamoeba

Sodamoeba.png

Nice guide. Very nice. I'm dead serious, this deserves an award. >_<

I just did a one hour time trial, since I logged onto a world and there were 1400 raw tuna in the store. In that hour:

I lost 1 hour of my life

I lost 22122 gp

I gained 106700 xp!

I smell an xp record cooking tuna! =D

Thanks a bunch, I'm now 1% closer to lvl 99, 4% closer to 85, and I gained 3 levels, to lvl 65. =)

~Sodamoeba

wow thanks, i'll definately put that in the gude, really helped and i'm glad i heped you:)

there is a much simpler way:

buy lobs from mem friends off the forums and use the logs by the lumby bank

prbly mentioned before, but at least you lose less cash that way

like is aid prices are

raw lobs= 250-270 ea (i sold for 300k 1k raw lbos)

cooked lobs= under 220ea (my friend couldn't sell 32k coocked lbos)

u'll loose MUCH more money that way

You will loose money but you will win time...

You can use that time to make the money back :)

I might get 99 cooking but I'm first going to get 85 mining. By then lobbies probably dropped again in price. :P

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

You will loose money but you will win time...

You can use that time to make the money back :)

I might get 99 cooking but I'm first going to get 85 mining. By then lobbies probably dropped again in price. :P

TIME= everything

MONEY= nothing.

Money is soo easy to make i can make up to 300k an hour with just 62 mage, and i need the fastest way possible so here it is

The only week that I really cooked, I got 1.5mil Xp.

I had Raw Trout and Raw Salmon, in my bank (Varrock East). I banked, ran to the little house just Southwest of there. My best Xp in one day was 600k xp.

I bet if I was using Lobs, it would have gone much faster though.

Good Guide nonetheless. =D>

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

The only week that I really cooked, I got 1.5mil Xp.

I had Raw Trout and Raw Salmon, in my bank (Varrock East). I banked, ran to the little house just Southwest of there. My best Xp in one day was 600k xp.

I bet if I was using Lobs, it would have gone much faster though.

Good Guide nonetheless. =D>

600k a day? u can get 1400k xp if you play like N0VALYFE. 110k in one hour using thise, i bet u anything it's faster then ur way!