Fastest f2p runecrafting exp

oolatuck

I am a non member with 48 runcrafting, trying to get 60, and i was wondering what the fastest runecrafting exp is for non members? You can post here, or pm me ingame. I would prefer pm'ing me if you are on, cus im really bored :wink:

Any help is much appreciated.

rune,oolatuck.gif

Hyt me ingame pl0x!

Actually, making fire runes would probably best for F2P. Only problem is, they're pretty hard to sell. If you wanna make a bigger profit, but take quite a longer time, you could make airs.

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[101 Combat][1450+ Total]

[89 Strength][84 HP][80 Mage]

[Currently]

Your mother would be proud.

If your not worried about the cash, then fires are the way to go.

Use rings of dueling.

Make runes, tele to castle wars and back to Al-Kharid

He is F2P <.<

i hate how some people just dont read what is posted...

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

Tiara's are the best XP (best way is to wear one blank in, carry talisman & ess) craft runes then unequip and do the tiara.

Limited by the number of talismans you can collect, of course, but the XP (from the wearing method) is equivalent to an extra load of ess for every 7 - Tiara is 5x xp, but you lose 1 space every time so that is equivalent to +4 ess on the load.

It you take an extra tiara/talisman pair, you lose two spaces, so that is only eqivalent to +3 ess.

If you can't craft a silver tiara, they can often be found in general stores that are near a forge, Falador or Al-Kharid are most likely.

ya definitly bodies. thats what i make when im gettin sum quick rc exp. (im 53 rc; f2p)

EDIT: did u just recently run out of membership, b/c ur saying that ur a free player, but ur avvy and sig say differently.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Kinda cheap just showing my own thread, but it's just that no one else has made one on this, might help you if you have enough money; So, you want to be a World 16 Air Crafter?

But if you just want to Runecraft yourself and not spend any money (except on Rune Essence) then Body Runes are by far the best now that Oziach's fence was removed ages ago. ::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png