Offering Training In Duel Arena!!

DJPanic

Hi everyone! I'm Best096! I'm offering free training to all 70- combat level players and cost training to level 71+!!!!! I'm on world 9! If you can't to go world 9 that's alright, I will move to your world :D :D For the 71 and above classes it costs 5gp a duel or 100gp for 25 duels special offer only applys when you purchase training by multiples of 25. This is also a great way to train since I'm only 68 combat and doesn't use armour or weapons!

Time Slots (may vary due to family)

All Times in Canada and U.S.A. Eastren:

10:30-11:00: Free

11:00-11:30: Free

11:30-12:00: Free

Well you get the point. If only getting 1-10 training rounds times will be posted for you. All 25 duels might last 10-20 minutes in total, if I have to log off I will continue training with you when I come back on, same thing applies if you have to log off. I do not scam, I despise scamming on all internet games.

People Served:

10.[/u]

squigtimeym2.png

Yah, true, if it wasn't for most pc worlds have at least ten 65- levels in them.

I might only be 68 combat but I'm highly respected as a spinner killer in PC worlds that I use.

Don't you think your being just slightly pretentious there?

I also don't see what makes this official o.o

tipitsigkk0.jpg

the only good training in duel arena I can imagine is like this.

2 high lvl pures with 70-99 stength and attack, 1 def and like 80+ hp

now they can kill eachother in 4 specs hitting pretty dam high.

then they can go again and again and again both getting loads of xp and while trying to get a new highest spec combo it might even be fun.

But on def characters duel arena training is really no use -.-

I really can't figure out people. If you simply don't like an idea just don't post on that topic, quit trolling the boards. If you can come up with with some civil comments and have a decent discussion like Silver then by all means do so.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Unless you have tens of mills to waste for possibly the fastest Mage experience in the game possible, by casting Heal Other on eachother constantly...this thread is mostly spam. :?

The only real training you can do in dual arena (for average people, not pures), is two people wearing d hide and casting windstrke, neither person will take damage, and so it's slow xp, and you may time out after a few minutes, but it makes it very easy to train mage, and for the cheaters out there you can semi-afk, having to click only every few minutes. But I suggest you don't as you'll probably get banned. Many people also use this method but against low level creatures, thereby not taking damage or doing any (infinately long fight) and so it makes training slow, but easy.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png