The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're Fired from the Banana Cream Pie Factory for making Pumpkin Pies. :mellow:

~D. V. "Wrong flavor!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Your fired from the Candy Mountain Mythical Creature Protection Agency for not protecting Charlie!

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

• 4 weeks later...

You're Fired from the "'Not MY Target' Club" for landing up being my target after an about-24-day delay. I didn't want to land up firing you next, and yet here I am doing so. :wall:

~D. V. "+Like for serious headache, anyone?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're Fired from the NPAA (No Personal Attacks Allowed) Club for saying something that sounds very much like what the club is against, which happens to be Personal Attacks. :shame:

~D. V. "Keep it cooled, man..." Devnull

You're Fired from Erickz' Bar as well for drinking on the job until you couldn't understand customers' orders. :shame:

~D. V. "I can just see the embarrassing situations now." Devnull

You're fired from the coal factory for thinking coals come from mines.

You might be right, but the boss doesn't want that type of information.

[hide]And wow, talk about unoriginal. Am I the only one who doesn't fire people from the same place as the above person?[/hide]

And wow, talk about unoriginal. Am I the only one who doesn't fire people from the same place as the above person?

Maybe... I usually just find it interesting to set up some running jokes by thinking of a different reason for the same place. :P

You're fired from the ice planet for bringing a lava lamp.

You're fired from the lava planet for bringing an ice lamp. :twss:

~D. V. "And then there's the flipovers..." Devnull

You're fired from the United British Antarctic Research Facility for leaving the Greenhouse Area airlocks open, and exposing to the elements all the plants that needed to stay warm in order to be consumable food for the researchers. They can't eat and live off of super-frozen foods, especially ones that die in extreme cold, and they can't have a balanced meal from only just meats, bread, and dairy. :shame:

~D. V. "And there's an original with good description... and a chilly situation!" Devnull

(p.s.: See what I did there?)

You're fired from the Chinese government for watching over Americans.

This is the Chinese government, you are supposed to watch over Chinese people.

If you want to watch over American people you should get a job at the American government.

I doubt they will hire you though.

Edited by Blaze The Movie Fan

You're fired from the Chinese government for watching over Americans.

This is the Chinese government, you are supposed to watch over American people.

If you want to watch over American people you should get a job at the American government.

I doubt they will hire you though.

You're fired from the Chinese Government as well for misstating Alg's objectives, and badly misdirecting him. You have to keep it straight when you're talking to somebody! :o

~D. V. "I feel like some kind of 'FAIL' image would have been useful here..." Devnull

Whoops, looks like I said you're supposed to watch over American people when I meant Chinese people. Ah well I edited the post now.

Anyway...

You're fired from the circus for always being hit by an elephant stampede. You didn't do anything wrong, but we fired you for your safety.

You're fired from the circus for always being hit by an elephant stampede. You didn't do anything wrong, but we fired you for your safety.

You're Fired from that same Circus as well for usually being the one who sets the elephant stampede loose by dropping a mouse in their cage. I wouldn't have gotten trampled if you hadn't done that. :?

~D. V. "Just starting a possible funny chain..." Devnull

You've just been fired from the M&M quality control line for throwing out all the ones with a "W" on them

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png