The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

You're fired from the nose factory for making eyeballs. :P

I suggest you get a job at the eyeball factory, because clearly you fit more there. :twss:

~D. V. "Now how's that for a flip-quote and tease?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're Fired from Digital Blasphemy for making Digital Reasonability. :P

~D. V. "This site was just asking for that..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...

Fired from the Good Names Association for not forgetting such a horrible name. :shame:

~D. V. "That name sure isn't for someone that likes purple!" Devnull

You're Fired from the U.S. Navy for blowing up the U.S.S. Enterprise before it could even be built! And I don't mean as in you simply got a pink slip, I mean as in you got shot by the firing squad for treason, especially since you blew up Pearl Harbor once again! :twisted:

~Mr. D. V. "Didn't see that coming, did you?" Devnull

• 2 weeks later...

You're Fired from Xerox for making original things instead of copying others! :geek:

~D. V. "You just happened to make me think of this." Devnull

You're fired from The Reply-Attractant Company because nobody replied for over two days before I arrived. Sure, it ain't your fault that nobody else other than me could reply to you, but I'll fire you anyway! :twisted:

~D. V. "Maybe you should be hearing the laugh of The Joker (Batman Series) around now?" Devnull

You're fired from Congress Forum Games for sending a nude photo of yourself to all of your Twitter Tip.it followers.

Tg_Ibe.png

You're fired from Narnia for crafting a bench rather than a wardrobe my mistake.

You're Fired from the "Spelling Masters Club" for making a spelling error. How you should have typed that is shown below...

You're fired from Narnia for crafting a bench rather than a wardrobe by mistake.

~D. V. "Yeah, one simple letter's change, but it alters the whole meaning!" Devnull

You're fired from your job as a birthday clown for making children cry rather than laugh with your painfully unfunny jokes.

[hide]And before anyone says I'm insulting D. V. I'm not. This has NOTHING to do with his posts or anything like that. It's just me being random.[/hide]

You're Fired from the Red Rocket Club because your rocket went all over the place, instead of straight along the course you plotted. It resulted in someone getting painfully bashed in their groin. :wacko:

~D. V. "Like, OW!" Devnull

(p.s.: Saw the hide tag, message received...)

You're fired for mentioning Red Rocket Club!

You're Fired from "Locators' Palace" for not mentioning where I was supposed to be fired from. :shame:

~D. V. "You've gotta place it!" Devnull

You're fired from Dyson for manufacturing vacuums with actual Dyson sphere technology. Of course, to say you've completely revolutionized human technology would be a massive understatement, so you have no shortage of space-related opportunities and your name is all but guaranteed to be second to Einstein's when people think about science.

You're Fired from GoComics.com for causing all the wrong comics to appear on all the wrong pages. Nobody can find their daily fix of their favorite comics now. <_<

~D. V. "I wish this would have happened IRL to the person who really messed up GoComics.com in the last 6 months!" Devnull