The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

You're Fired from the Goon Squad for not listening to your leader's orders, and thinking you could take charge of everything. :|

~D. V. "You should have earned your way to being a Goon Leader first." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're Fired from Samsung for messing up a release of Tablet OS Software, as it messed up a whole line of their Galaxy Tablets. :uhh:

~D. V. "All those frustrated users... Oh my..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're fired from the M&M factory as well for stealing a huge M&M-shaped suit. They caught you on camera. :shades:

~D. V. "I'm surprised they didn't catch what you say I saw as well." Devnull

(p.s.: Let's see if someone else follows this up and keeps the chain going...)

You're Fired from the Purple Hell Hound Ninja Clan because your post was ninja'd horribly by Blaze. :lol:

~D. V. "This was just waiting to happen." Devnull

You're fired post-mortem from the same chocolate factory as well for getting killed and eaten by an alligator, because dead people simply can't work anyway. :shame:

~D. V. "Talk about insult upon injury, eh?" Devnull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're fired from the "No Delays Club" for such a massive delay in posts to this thread. :lol:

~D. V. "I know... It lacks originality." Devnull

You're fired for posting 2 days before me. 

You're Fired from the Railer Sniping Clan's "Spotters Team" for not specifying where I was fired from. :shame:

~D. V. "Introducing 'Burn By Logic'..." Devnull

• 3 weeks later...

You're fired from the Cookie Clicker Corp. for making the Cookie Clicker game too much of an involved grind. <_<

( :arrow: http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/ to see what I'm talking about.)

~D. V. "So... many... hours... lost..." Devnull

You're also fired from the Cookie Clicker Corp., because you missed all those nice Golden Cookies instead of clicking on them. :notalk:

~D. V. "So there..." Devnull

• 11 months later...

You're also fired from the Cookie Clicker Corp. for trying to put me in a "Damned if I do & Damned if I don't" situation. :notalk:

~D. V. "You don't pull the conscienceless." Devnull

You're fired because I caught you cheating on the company and playing other idle games instead of working!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Fired for being a mod

You're Fired from the Lords Of Firing for not saying where @Arceus was fired from. :shame:

~D. V. "Someone had to call on that." Devnull