The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

You're fired from the same wizarding guild for thinking that I created it when I merely discovered it by accident. :huh:

~Mr. D. V. "Unfortunately, they forgot to hire me back in..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wake up in the gutter without remembering the night before. You wonder if you were fired from some shadowy organization for telling your friends about your work there.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

You're fired from the creativity centre for not coming up with an original reason to ban him. You've complained about his name not being algable enough before.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You're Fired from QuickHash for OverHashing. :razz:

~D. V. "I bet you saw this coming..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're Fired from Kohler for leaving holes in the wrong places in the toilets. :uhh:

~D. V. "Swiss Cheese Toilet? WTF?" Devnull

Fired from the circus for not getting fired from a cannon.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Fired from the same circus for not walking the tightrope. It was your turn today, and the crowd isn't happy. :blink:

~D. V. "Yikes, and they're coming this way! RUN!!!" Devnull

Fired from the gypsy shop for breaking all the crystal balls. :eek:

~D. V. "What a glass mess..." Devnull

You're fired from the China Shop for letting an insane bull in. Now you've got to go back in time to prevent the porcelain mess and get your job back. <_<

~D. V. "We prefer polite bulls here." Devnull

You're Fired from the Post-It Notes factory for making Black Post-It Notes. Everyone would have to use special light-colored gel pens and such to write on them, when people are only supposed to need dark pens and/or pencils to write on Post-It Notes. =;

~D. V. "It's just not a good way to design them." Devnull

You're fired from the job hiring agency for firing the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person...|

|...who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the person who fired the president of the United States.

Fired for firing the president of the US.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Fired from the office for firing the person who fired-

Okay, this is getting silly. Your employers say that lightheartedness is against their religion, and they fire you for it. The fact that you were openly stealing money from them and committing terrible crimes on the side is just icing on the cake.

You're fired from a chocolate cookie factory because we don't need you anymore.

In fact EVERYONE is fired from that company since the machines are so powerful and can make the cookies so fine, that we only need one person to fix the machine if something bad happens to it.

You're fired from that same chocolate cookie factory because the machines' computer has become fully sentient and already ordered up a pair of fully-working robotic repairmen. Us humans are literally not needed anymore, except to buy and consume the food it makes, which for some strange reason it enjoys doing. :wacko:

~Mr. D. V. "I'll bet that's the scariest thing I've thought up yet." Devnull