What Cyclopses for Defenders?

Dragon_Scyth

Killin lowers is way faster, defender drops both, i gor rune def for like 800 credits ... any use for spare ones ?

Bank markers, and also if you keep your addy def but lose your only/last rune defender, you can just carry the addy def to the cyclops room and your next def will be rune.s

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

i got rune def with only 1200 tokens. you only really need one, but i got two in case i lose one. and keep your addy one also and DO NOT wear a ring of wealth. defenders are like clue scrolls and you have a better chance without the ring

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I know that defenders are hard to get, I haven't visited in ages, but I know rune defender is hard to get. The best game to play is animated armour, for some, it's up to you.

Anyway, I think both of them has same drop rate. Don't forget to go outside and show the defenders.

i got rune def with only 1200 tokens. you only really need one, but i got two in case i lose one. and keep your addy one also and DO NOT wear a ring of wealth. defenders are like clue scrolls and you have a better chance without the ring

Ring of wealth DOES NOT effect your chances of getting a clue, in other words the chances of getting a clue is the same without/with a ring of wealth

Chris_2_8.png

Im killing em now thanks people =) also if i want 2 rune defenders do i hve to go through em all again or just show addy defender after i get rune?

Not very good at this, but my memory tells me....... Yeah, I've heard you can but you HAVE to have all of the metal defenders banked otherwise you have to start over.

And the chance of better drops increases when you get better defenders.

You can get as many rune defenders as you like :P As long as you show her the addy defender.

I did the shot put throw. I had loads of reg. energy pots in my bank from skilling my herby level, so I just used em. Got lots of tokens that way :lol:

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[101 Combat][1450+ Total]

[89 Strength][84 HP][80 Mage]

[Currently]

Your mother would be proud.

Killin lowers is way faster, defender drops both, i gor rune def for like 800 credits ... any use for spare ones ?

I used up 200 tokens and haven't even gotten bronze yet....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Took me 1700 tokens for rune. As somebody already said, both have the same drop rate, but you can kill the lower ones faster. So I'd recommend the lower ones, although I did get mine from a 76.

I've heard and noticed myself that bronze takes longest to get. Could just be random, but it took me 600 to get a bronze.

blurredsigla2.jpg

OK so ive got 3 rune defenders now =) so its done thanks for help. and yes Theres no doubt in my mind bronze is the hardest to get it took me 700 tokens. then within another 100 tokens i was at steel then another 200 for black then 500 for mith then 300 for addy then bam rune defender the first monster i killed after addy then bam another rune defender straight up and not long for a third =)

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."