How was school?

Guest XplsvBam

I dropped out of school when I was 16 so I haven't heard that question for over 3 years now.

Why...? :-s I understand it's not the best thing in the world. How did your parents react? (considering that they know). What will you do now?

LP: I'd be dead if I did that.

Mom: I'M HOME!

me: ok

mom: how was your day?

me: good

mom: what was so good about it:

me: I'm alive?

mom: what'd you do?

me:nothing. (at this point, I make a daring attempt to escape the scene)

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I'm at school right now! \' So far it's been alright. We (me and my friends) sang the Pokemon theme song at lunch at an incredibly loud volume. Good day... Good day...

Phew, i'm not the only one who does that. O:)

We also do Leva's Polka. ::'

We're up for requests if anyone has any.

knkcopy.jpg

"Shut up woman, make me some food"

:x

WOMANS RIGHTS!!! :x + :XD: =what I'm trying to express...

On a serious note...I'll be in the cementary if I ever said that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh the days of being a moody teenager who doesn't like talking with parents.

Can't say I miss them.

Well what exactly is there to tell them? You went to school, you did your work, you got out. I mean there's really nothing to explain. I mean I tell them if something significant happened, but other than that it's like...you really did nothing (other than the usual). I am really not up to explaining to my parents how I did reading Beowulf (epic poetry) in Language Arts.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Mom: How was school?

Me: Orgasmic

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Oh the days of being a moody teenager who doesn't like talking with parents.

Can't say I miss them.

Well what exactly is there to tell them? You went to school, you did your work, you got out. I mean there's really nothing to explain. I mean I tell them if something significant happened, but other than that it's like...you really did nothing (other than the usual). I am really not up to explaining to my parents how I did reading Beowulf (epic poetry) in Language Arts.

Guess it's a bit different when you hit college (at least for me). Every few day's i'll give 'meh mom a call :wink: . Talk about what little is going on at school, ect.