New sig, use it or not?

Nadril

I'm torn over the two as well. If this one isn't percieved that well I may make a different one. Mostly because i'm playing as a gladiator on lineage II now, hehe. :lol: .

I'm torn over the two as well. If this one isn't percieved that well I may make a different one. Mostly because i'm playing as a gladiator on lineage II now, hehe. :lol: .

Ever since i first saw the hawkeye one ive thought, thats an awesome sig, i wish i had one like that...

Seriously its just so different from every other style on tip.it, i think its fantastic.

Black flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

Ever since i first saw the hawkeye one ive thought, thats an awesome sig, i wish i had one like that...

Seriously its just so different from every other style on tip.it, i think its fantastic.

Black flat

:oops: . Thanks :D .

I'll try and see if I can't come up with a sig that can equal/better it :D :D .

Guest XplsvBam

Use the new one it has more of a nadril mentality, trust me on this one. Plus the colors go better with your avatar. You just have to look at the overall picture, and overall that picture is the new one. :-$

Use the new one it has more of a nadril mentality, trust me on this one. Plus the colors go better with your avatar. You just have to look at the overall picture, and overall that picture is the new one. :-$

a nadril mentality? hehe. :shock:

Gunna wait for some more replies to make up my mind :D.

Black flat

Would have to agree. No matter how hard I try, I cant get any renders I use to go with the background aswell as yours does. To put it simply, its my favorite on TIF.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

The new one looks cluttered. I don't care for the C4D choice either. Stick with the one you have now.

Wow weeboab, you didn't even feel as though there was a need to write your own comment????

I mean come on, thats just down right lazy, share your own opinion theres no point in just quoting someone else.

Btw, the new one doesn't look like a bad sig, its simply not as good as his current one... Although i must say i'm really not liking the font choice

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

The new one looks cluttered. I don't care for the C4D choice either. Stick with the one you have now.

Wow weeboab, you didn't even feel as though there was a need to write your own comment????

I mean come on, thats just down right lazy, share your own opinion theres no point in just quoting someone else.

Btw, the new one doesn't look like a bad sig, its simply not as good as his current one... Although i must say i'm really not liking the font choice

Black Flat

he 'took the words out of my mouth' for a lack of a better explaination

if you went to Chaos GFX you would see this done alot, so excuse me if i do something that you fail to understand. i thought it was pretty OBV he said what i was going to say by me quoting him. god...

owned by the worm, ah, very old memories. nad, you must be a spammer, so many posts o0.

on topic...

it looks good however i prefer you current one, it has a better feel imo.

the new one is too messy to be good.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2