Can someone tell me what video this is from?

Sp4de

lolposesstttwl8.gif

My friend sent me this .gif and I laughed so hard, I have to know where it is from! Does anyone know?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Oh.... my.... gods >.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

They're enjoying life which is more than can be said for those insecure people who have to beat them up.

jokeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ /dÃÆàâââ‰â¢oÃÆàÃâ¦Ã k/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[johk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, joked, jokÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâçing.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãânoun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.

4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

can somone tell me where i can get a gif creator?, i might make one of those... :anxious: lol

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

They're enjoying life which is more than can be said for those insecure people who have to beat them up.

jokeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ /dÃÆàâââ‰â¢oÃÆàÃâ¦Ã k/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[johk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, joked, jokÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâçing.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãânoun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.

4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

Sorry :oops: I'm just so used to people actually being serious when they say things like that :wall: