My buddy kit

redfire50000

*sigh* Only gfx noobs who don't know the evil of buddies have posted (excepting demonworshipper)

how do you use thing i tried but it didn't work

It's cut and paste. <.<

:shock: => :shock: Nice...

Actually I think it's quite bad. Each item looks like it literally took about 5 minutes to do. Bad even as far as buddies go IMHO. Original shapes and wonderfully accurate anatomy..........good job=D> !1!!!1!![/sarcasm]

The anatomy is horrible. The platelegs look like the guys have 6-inch rods hailed through their knees. Somehow the shields are supposed to go behind their backs when held and the swords look like they're made out of cardboard.........really cheap cardboard.

The battleaxes are [bleep]ing trapazoids on a stick for god's sake. Almost everything is either vertical or horizontal and the guys are in profile. The helms have that terrible curly thingy on top that looks more like a droopy alien antenna than anything else.

:boohoo: <==This is a violin

The violin case has a tommy gun in it and is being used right now to kill all your evil buddies. :evil:

To your credit, at least you (I hope) made the kit itself but please, no more buddies on this forum. The art bazaar basically has an anti-buddy rule for a reason. <.<

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

*sigh* Only gfx noobs who don't know the evil of buddies have posted (excepting demonworshipper)

It's cut and paste. <.<

Actually I think it's quite bad. Each item looks like it literally took about 5 minutes to do. Bad even as far as buddies go IMHO. Original shapes and wonderfully accurate anatomy..........good job=D> !1!!!1!![/sarcasm]

The anatomy is horrible. The platelegs look like the guys have 6-inch rods hailed through their knees. Somehow the shields are supposed to go behind their backs when held and the swords look like they're made out of cardboard.........really cheap cardboard.

The battleaxes are * trapazoids on a stick for god's sake. Almost everything is either vertical or horizontal and the guys are in profile. The helms have that terrible curly thingy on top that looks more like a droopy alien antenna than anything else.

The violin case has a tommy gun in it and is being used right now to kill all your evil buddies. :evil:

To your credit, at least you (I hope) made the kit itself but please, no more buddies on this forum. The art bazaar basically has an anti-buddy rule for a reason. <.<

Im Pretty sure he can use that kit on Here because some where i belive Misterxman said you can make buddies if you create and use your own kit

darthdudeli9.gif

yea, ok he did say that but ... who would want to have buddies in that kit, not to mention buddies period

EDIT:tip.it it admin alduron wrote

As some of you may have noticed when this forum was opened it came with a new set of rules. We have given an allowance for a break in period to give everyone a chance to become familiar with them.

It is now time to start enforcing these rules, in particular the following:

Art Bazaar Rules wrote:

You must post original work when creating a shop or when offering help. You may not make a shop which uses material you have not contributed to yourself. Your final products must include roughly 50% of your own material, final judgement on this standard will be up to Bazaar/Gallery Mods.

This means that you cannot make a Shop for the sole purpose of piecing a Buddy together from a Buddy Sheet that someone other than yourself created. The work must be at least 50 percent your own.

If you have any questions regarding this proceedure feel free to pm one of the Art Bazaar Mods.

Happy Creating.

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

yea, ok he did say that but ... who would want to have buddies in that kit, not to mention buddies period

EDIT:tip.it it admin alduron wrote

As some of you may have noticed when this forum was opened it came with a new set of rules. We have given an allowance for a break in period to give everyone a chance to become familiar with them.

It is now time to start enforcing these rules, in particular the following:

Art Bazaar Rules wrote:

You must post original work when creating a shop or when offering help. You may not make a shop which uses material you have not contributed to yourself. Your final products must include roughly 50% of your own material, final judgement on this standard will be up to Bazaar/Gallery Mods.

This means that you cannot make a Shop for the sole purpose of piecing a Buddy together from a Buddy Sheet that someone other than yourself created. The work must be at least 50 percent your own.

If you have any questions regarding this proceedure feel free to pm one of the Art Bazaar Mods.

Happy Creating.

Good Point :lol:

darthdudeli9.gif

And why are all you "real" artists so mean to people that TRY? :-k :shame:

honestly... were not being mean, were being honest about our opinion.

Kids, belive it or not, once you reach the real world everyone is not gonna be incredibly nice to you and try not to hurt your feelings.

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

honestly... were not being mean, were being honest about our opinion.

Kids, belive it or not, once you reach the real world everyone is not gonna be incredibly nice to you and try not to hurt your feelings.

unless you live in a 'special' home

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

But still, why can't you just say something like "Heh, not the greatest..." instead of "That is horrible and I don't know why anybody would like it." That is just being mean, not being "honest with your opinions." If you jerks keep shooting him down like that, he will probably never try again and not become good like you "real painters" or whatever you call yourselves these days. That is all i got to say, your just being to harsh on people.

To your credit' date=' at least you (I hope) made the kit itself but please, no more buddies on this forum. The art bazaar basically has an anti-buddy rule for a reason. <.<[/quote']

Im Pretty sure he can use that kit on Here because some where i belive Misterxman said you can make buddies if you create and use your own kit

I didn't mean he couldn't use it. I was referring to the anti-buddy sentiment that the rule represents.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

They don't want new people to get good, so they get attention :roll:

But still, why can't you just say something like "Heh, not the greatest..." instead of "That is horrible and I don't know why anybody would like it." That is just being mean, not being "honest with your opinions." If you jerks keep shooting him down like that, he will probably never try again and not become good like you "real painters" or whatever you call yourselves these days. That is all i got to say, your just being to harsh on people.

It's okay.

God... now, you're acting like just because the kit isn't "good", I'm a little geek who lives by my computer...

They don't want new people to get good, so they get attention :roll:

That's not out intention at all. We want you to get better and making buddies will not help you to get better. Grab a paper and a pencil and lay down some lines for a pixel sig or start brushing an abstract.

If you jerks keep shooting him down like that, he will probably never try again and not become good like you "real painters" or whatever you call yourselves these days.

No need to call names, I've got much worse than 'jerk' in my vocabulary.. If he never tries at buddies again, then maybe he'll try something that will truely help him. And these days we call ourselves 'artists'. Painters use a canvas and paints or they digipaint. I'm more of a pencil and paper kind of guy.. Speaking of which I haven't posted any of my new art lately..

It's cut and paste. <.<

The battleaxes are * trapazoids on a stick for god's sake. Almost everything is either vertical or horizontal and the guys are in profile. The helms have that terrible curly thingy on top that looks more like a droopy alien antenna than anything else.

amen.

no we dont want people to not try again.. its just i dont like the way they look, its my personal opinion about this piece, if he doesnt try again he cant improve so he has to try again.. if he wants to improve he will.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png