[:::...Pixel Sig Shop...:::]

lethal_axe

Welcome to my sig shop. I'm relatively new here, but i like making sigs! Looking around here, I decided I should open up shop here. Well, Enjoy!

Look what people are saying!!

i must say nice sigs

with sigs like that youll soon be great.

i like ur style man :wink:

Fill out this form:

Name:

Quote/Stat:

Describe what you want:

RS Pic (helps more than you think):

Price (No less than 250k):

Sure, you think that there are better sig makers, such as misterxman, and Jeppoz, but sometimes their shops get filled. So here's a good back-up :P

EXAMPLES:

89noname1.png

EastGotenks1.png

Bluesfear1.png

Viashino1.png

Woodcut1.png

Jobs:

(If all these are full, please wait until you see one empty before you post again)

yo nice sigs, ive gotta say ive only been making pixels sigs for like 2-3 weeks and i consider myself to be quite known, so with sigs like that youll soon be great.

My home base is at RuneVillage (no flaming plz), but here seems more profitable (again, no flaming plz). I use tip it for guides and such, and RV for forums. 80% of RVers know me, i doubt many know me here....soI have nooo clue where i'm going with this :P

yo nice sigs, ive gotta say ive only been making pixels sigs for like 2-3 weeks and i consider myself to be quite known, so with sigs like that youll soon be great.

My home base is at RuneVillage (no flaming plz), but here seems more profitable (again, no flaming plz). I use tip it for guides and such, and RV for forums. 80% of RVers know me, i doubt many know me here....soI have nooo clue where i'm going with this :P

Thats where i saw these last week, i like ur style man :wink:

Thats where i saw these last week, i like ur style man :wink:

ty :) I remember your sig. :P

those are nice but i cant get over how they lack of shading, i personally dont think they are worth 500k but i like your style anyway :wink:

Well, I DO shade, it doesn't come out well on the Black Drag armor, but if you look at all the others, you can DEFFINITELY see shading. Unless you're talking about the ground. In that case, Notice how you don't see their feet? Look at the other shadows. The sun's coming from their back/side, so you won't see their shadow.

Dude! Lethal, its Meza_Supaman from runevilalge but no offence, there worth like 200k max! Just saying!

hey hey!! that's on runevillage. Runevillage is cheap on their sig prices. There are so many good ones, like lord liquid, crixxy and them, they're cheap. Here there are high-rollers! my friend, misterxman, got a green phat for one of his sigs :P

Dude! Lethal, its Meza_Supaman from runevilalge but no offence, there worth like 200k max! Just saying!

hey hey!! that's on runevillage. Runevillage is cheap on their sig prices. There are so many good ones, like lord liquid, crixxy and them, they're cheap. Here there are high-rollers! my friend, misterxman, got a green phat for one of his sigs :P

Lol that was Jeppoz, lol I wish I got a green p hat for a sig. Good luck with shop.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

those are nice but i cant get over how they lack of shading, i personally dont think they are worth 500k but i like your style anyway :wink:

Well, I DO shade, it doesn't come out well on the Black Drag armor, but if you look at all the others, you can DEFFINITELY see shading. Unless you're talking about the ground. In that case, Notice how you don't see their feet? Look at the other shadows. The sun's coming from their back/side, so you won't see their shadow.

lol we are cheap? :cry: u never came on so i could buy that sig.. im bluesfear btw. so log on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your style, and your sigs are great, but I don't think they're worth 500k minimum...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your sigs are bad, but ehy're only like 200k-300k or something like that... Oh and to be honest, I don't think anyones pixel sigs are worth 500k minimum, with MisterXman and TheJeppoz as an exception ;) Oh, maybe a few more, but them two come to my mind, sry...

Well, gl with the shop, the sigs are abit over priced, but are VERY good, and if I had the gp, I'd buy one...

lol we are cheap? :cry: u never came on so i could buy that sig.. im bluesfear btw. so log on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what time are you normally on? I'm on EST.

Guest Chatmasta

Hi and I'm um Chatmasta. Yea. :P

I hardly ever post here, just when something comes up between us two sites or I have to check out a sig buyer's status.

Bye.

Your works are nice, still the style shows some "beginner" problems. In my opinion you should start with lower prices cause, don't get me wrong, but the overall quality sets them to something around 200-250k. Charging 500k and now 400k and looking at the empty costumer list should confirm my opinion. I'd also say...try to make a bit more original subjects or to develop some style/tecnique that could be easily considered as something of your own propriety.

That, together with the right pricing strategy will help you get a name and then a certainly better cash flow