eckered

gryphinsig.jpg

and... after some cc

gryphinsigwirhdifbg.jpg

edit: second one

blknight.jpg

and her4es one i had before...

neeeeeewsiggeh-1.jpg

this one is 4 you weeb, think im the first one to use your c4d's :3> :3>(phr33 wub 4 weeb!!)

womansiggeh.jpg

sdc4dsig.jpg

also used a few of weebs c4d's there...

rate/hate/skate/appreciate/instagate (actually dont do that plz)/cc/flame/spam, you guys know the drill...

wop wop

I have to agree with H 789789.... the eagle doesn't match the background.

i think that the griffin is a good drawing, and the background looks good (not too sure about the scan lines, try lowering the opacity by half..) also the fact that you blacked over part of the griffens wings...

An iffy job, im not sure how i feel about it, its not a hate and its not a love, i'll leave it at that.

btw here it is resized

gryphinsighg7.jpg

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

what color do you sugest that i change the background to? i saved it so i would be able to edit =)

I'd recommend the orangey colour or a white/light blue.

• Render is choppy in places, feather it.

Scan lines are too opaque, reduce their opacity to ~30%.

Colour better (as mentioned above). Don't use a flat hue&sat layer.

Better text, you've got lots of space yet use the smallest font possible.

Background looks very unsaturated. Saturate it and possibly add a slight bit more contrast.

knkcopy.jpg

what color do you sugest that i change the background to? i saved it so i would be able to edit =)

I'd recommend the orangey colour or a white/light blue.

• Render is choppy in places, feather it.

Scan lines are too opaque, reduce their opacity to ~30%.

Colour better (as mentioned above). Don't use a flat hue&sat layer.

Better text, you've got lots of space yet use the smallest font possible.

Background looks very unsaturated. Saturate it and possibly add a slight bit more contrast.

Agreed 100% with Cad here.

Also, just nit-picking a bit but that background is just kind of.. boring. I swear i've seen the same thing like it hundreds of times. Random brushing + scanlines + hue change.

cad and nadril are both wrong :ohnoes:

its a gradient, not a saturation, and the text, my text is broken so i add it through paint and stuff... its really screwed up...

ill try the color changes you recomended, but also, heres a new one!

blknight.jpg

edit: tried some of your sugestions, changed bg and reduced opacency on scanlines...

gryphinsigwirhdifbg.jpg

on and rik, thats GIMP not photoshop lol >.<

wop wop

cad and nadril are both wrong :ohnoes:

its a gradient, not a saturation, and the text, my text is broken so i add it through paint and stuff... its really screwed up...

Well, the colours weren't hugely different and you're hiding the centre of it behind the render. ;)

You can still change the font in paint.

edit: tried some of your sugestions, changed bg and reduced opacency on scanlines...

gryphinsigwirhdifbg.jpg

Lower scan lines about ~5% more and brighten the signature, it's still way too dark.

You haven't feathered your render either, it's so choppy in places and doesn't blend at all.

knkcopy.jpg

cad and nadril are both wrong Scared

You don't "put a saturation" in your image. When he said it wasn't saturated enough he ment it wasn't intense enough. Slide up the saturation bar a bit to make it more vibrant.

I still am not a fan of the scanlines, personaly i'd just get rid of them. They seem way to cliche and overused.

i dunt know, i tried removeing scan lines, looked bad...

tried feathering render, for some reason i gets really blured and parts of it get chopped off (thank god for ctrl+z)

tried increasing saturation, and the blue looked too dark.. i kinad like what i have now anyways... thanks for the cc. any cc for the new one?

wop wop

- Don't center the render. It almost always puts the focus on that and nothing else.

- The colors, IMO, are very clashing. You have a very golden dark-knight figure in the midist of a bunch of blacks and purples. They just don't fit together well in this instance.

- I see you tried to blend in the guy more. However, since he is radicaly different from the background (the background being dark and purple and him being muchmore vibrant and intractate [sp?]) it's going to be hard to get him to fit in.

- I'm not a "huge" fan of the brushing style. It's all a mater of preferance really but I don't like tis new style of grunge. It looks more like a filter pile than anything :(.

- Finaly, the boarder just doesn't really fit with the signature at all.

Now... the good though.

- I like how you at least tried to draw attention to the middle. At least how you had the densest concentration of brushing around the character, and more spartial brushing on the edges. IDK if this is intentional or not.

- I like the text. It suffers from the same coloring problem but it's a nice idea.

thanks for the cc, not much i can change, but for future refrence, ill be more carefull about that..

btw what i actually did was did some blk & white brushing, new layer, paste render everywhere, pick filter at some random settings, and then set it to overlay...

and yes the brushing was concentrated twards the middle on prupose =P 8-)

edit: one failed attempt, not going to bother posting, and a new one, used some dude's tutorial and weeb's c4d's =) this is really my first c4d piece, cc if you want,

womansiggeh.jpg

wop wop

gryphinsig.jpg

and... after some cc

gryphinsigwirhdifbg.jpg

edit: second one

blknight.jpg

and her4es one i had before...

neeeeeewsiggeh-1.jpg

this one is 4 you weeb, think im the first one to use your c4d's :3> :3>(phr33 wub 4 weeb!!)

womansiggeh.jpg

rate/hate/skate/appreciate/instagate (actually dont do that plz)/cc/flame/spam, you guys know the drill...

no - i got some 'test readers' to try the c4d out before i uploaded ;p and 1 guy from TI in CGFX used them in his sig ;p

the brushing on the eagle thinmg is nice, but the blue doesnt suit the render, and i think the white bit looks to dirty.

no - i got some 'test readers' to try the c4d out before i uploaded ;p and 1 guy from TI in CGFX used them in his sig ;p.

you just made-ed me a berry sad boy...

*runs and cries*

also, i think im going to make a new one soon with a picture of jay, silent bob, and buddy christ

wop wop

sry for duble post, but i made a new one =)

sdc4dsig.jpg

it seems a little clipped on the Left side, and the right side isnt very visible... but I love a couple of the others :3>

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!