-->Just a lil farming question<--

skull603

Well if i was 40 farming how many rannars wud i farm on average off 1 seed (im using super compost and gardening boots)?

Also if i was 50 farming how many rannars wud i farm on average off 1 seed (im using super compost and gardening boots)?

~^~skull603~^~

skull603.png

I'm pretty sure that farming level dosen't effect how much you harvest. I've gotten as any as 10 ranaars from a harvest, the lowest being 5, and the highest being 11.

And yeah, this belongs in help/advice. Please remember that next time.

Use the magic seccy-thingies.

Your level has no effect on the amount you will recieve.

I'm constantly planting ranarrs (Sec's and Super compost always...)

4 seeds planted, usually yields roughly 25-27 rannars.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Maybe not but get them anyway O:)

I'm farming kwuarm atm and I got as low as 13 kwuarm in a round (2 patches had died :cry: ) up to an amazing 40 this morning (7 in Ardougne, 11 in Catherby, 14 in Port Phasmatis and 8 in Draynor/Fally), so the amount of herbs you get can really vary alot, a safe estimate would be 6 to 7 herbs per patch (for me).

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Magic Sceptors will GREATLY affect your farming (Yeild/Success...Defiently yeild is larger, success i suppose i'm uncertain. VERY important to make profit on ranarrs since the yeild rate lowered). Garden boots? Heck, why not use them? I usually forget but when i do ranarrs i try :)

Magic Secateurs

For completing A Fairy Tale Part I - Growing Pains, you will be rewarded a pair of Magic Secateurs. This greatly help your farming skill and experience as when they are equipped, they will increase the amount of vegetables, herbs or hops harvested by 10%. Also if you wish to fight the Tanglefoot monsters, the secateurs are the only effective weapon, the damage you inflict with the secateurs is based on your farming skill.

That answers your question very well... The minimum number of herbs you receive without the secateurs is 3, so with, that's 4 herbs (3.3 rounded up) and I've heard of getting 11 Herbs, which means without you'd probably get about 9.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat