Re-organising the right-click menu.

nightshade53

Having to double-click NPCs has started to do my head in :P

So, why can't we re-organise the right-click menu?

i.e Compare these two pictures:

rickclick1iw7.png...........rickclick2em0.png

By re-organising the menu I can now 1-click monsters that are a higher level than me :)

This would stop me loosing out on EVERY single monster in a crowded non-multicombat area, which gets rather annoying :P

This idea would have many other uses, for example:

- Buying/Selling 10 items to a store ("Sell 10" becomes the top option instead of "Value item")

- Pickpocketing

- Pking (If the opponent is a higher level than you are then you have to click twice instead, while they have to only do it once (after eating you either wait for the auto-retaliate to kick in or you click attack again).

- Putting the "Eat" option to the very bottom on edible rares :P

Probably more uses that I can't think of as of yet!

To "Pin" an option to the top of the list you would right-click on the option while it is in its normal place in the menu. To put it back to normal you right-click it again.

Enjoy! ::'

I believe that if the monster is a lower level than you, that attacking it is a left click option. Only in cases when the monster is of a higher level than you, as in your example, must the monster by right clicked. Personally, I feel this is a good, safe system since a person accidentally attacking a monster weaker than they are isn't quite so detrimental as a person accidentally attacking something stronger than they are, particularly if they are laden with expensive items (party hats, halloween masks) and such.

I believe that if the monster is a lower level than you, that attacking it is a left click option. Only in cases when the monster is of a higher level than you, as in your example, must the monster by right clicked. Personally, I feel this is a good, safe system since a person accidentally attacking a monster weaker than they are isn't quite so detrimental as a person accidentally attacking something stronger than they are, particularly if they are laden with expensive items (party hats, halloween masks) and such.

This is the reason why the system is how it is, yet surely if you had to re-organised it yourself then you wouldn't accidently lose your rares :roll:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

This is the reason why the system is how it is, yet surely if you had to re-organised it yourself then you wouldn't accidently lose your rares :roll:

Yup, benisfab gets what I mean while Centuramage hoplessly missed the point #-o.

Each time you log out it would be reset aswel :wink:

Jagex must never do this...

This way, autoing would be much easier. Look, since you can shift "drop" option to the top, powermining would be too easy too.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

is the impossible task of clicking your mouse not once.........but omg dun dun dun......but 2 times!!!!!really that hard?

You sir, have also missed the point.. <.<

Jagex must never do this...

This way, autoing would be much easier. Look, since you can shift "drop" option to the top, powermining would be too easy too.

Aww, I suppose so :P

oh and if eg:

a guy has a rare and he took a break in RS

then ur idea applies

he will still think left clik his rare will show its price.. but it will accidenty sell it

so noooo...

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

oh and if eg:

a guy has a rare and he took a break in RS

then ur idea applies

he will still think left clik his rare will show its price.. but it will accidenty sell it

so noooo...

Err.. Read it all!

Each time you log out it would be reset aswel :wink:

No, the way it is now makes sense the way it is. Higher levels get an advantage for killing stronger monsters, which they have earned fair and square, food is intended to be eaten, whether it be rare or not, and items being sold to shops are set up the way they are to avoid accidental selling of items that are grossly underpaid for at general stores.

Allowing players to set up stuff how they want is an unessecary option that only really has reasons for lazy players that are unwilling to click twice.

Yes, it would make the game easier, but so would a "99 all skills" button, and a "complete all quests" button. No, your idea isn't that drastic, but I had to right click, so theres no reason anyone else shouldn't.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

Very good ideas. I have to agree with you. For me, training on lessers is a pain, even when they're only a few levels higher than I am. As for the edible rares, all I have to say is "Lol" to anyone that eats one by mistake. :lol:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}