The usefulness of free lumby teleport.

2nd05013

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it help with abyss rcing? :-k Wouldn't a glory be better since it goes directly to edge?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Being a master of not wanting to pay for stuff, I realise the immence abilities for this tele. You can use the tele. You can use the canoes to get to edge. From there you can fairy ring or spirit tree. From there you can fairy ring again or gnome glider. See how useful it is?

Barrow Trips: 4

Barrow items: Arhim's skirt

I think it's overpowered to low levels. Now your never in danger as long as you can find a place where you won't be attacked. (Which is very easy)

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

I like it. It provides a common location that anyone can meet at, no matter what. I can see Lumbridge becoming a much more important trading spot for F2P, especially since there is now a bank.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

Sure you can't use it to run away from fights but you can to escape when you're stuck. Remember the feeling when you get to Zooknock and enchant a gold bar in Monkey Madness? Well now you've got a way out. It can help you in a variety of places.

You don't have access to magic on Ape Atoll.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

it does have a lot of uses, just when you need to get to lumby, but i think it was a brilliant idea by jagex, because when new people come on with no friends it's a BIG world out there and there are a few people who get very lost, this creates like a home for them

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Sure you can't use it to run away from fights but you can to escape when you're stuck. Remember the feeling when you get to Zooknock and enchant a gold bar in Monkey Madness? Well now you've got a way out. It can help you in a variety of places.

You don't have access to magic on Ape Atoll.

yes you do.. just not in monkey form

It saves me 3 spaces of teleport runes when i skill in wildy \'

:ohnoes: - Not a safe/reliable escape though.

My preferred escape kit is the Skull sceptre - not had occasion to try tapping out with it wielded yet.

PS. For greater effect, light logs, them move onto fire and use LHP teleport, uttering suitable incantation as you depart.

I use it alot. It is a very useful tele for tears, dramen, bank, etc.

how is it useful for tears? doesnt it just take you outside lumbridge castle?

is there a secret entrance to the slayer caves or something?

Ya you go in the entrance to the dorgeshuun mines, and purposely go over a trap and fall into the lumbridge swamp caves. Go south and you're there.

Or you could simply walk south from the cellar entrance, squeeze through the small hole there, walk south, and voila, tears cave.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

I love the new tele. I would always have a ring of dueling handy. I love being able to have bank access, prayer recharge, and easy access to tears of guthix is great. I just wish they made this update when I was getting assignments from Chaeldar, that must be great now. Anyway, the update is really great.

PS: It is a great time saver if you use the abyss and you forget to bring a recharged glory.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

That tele kinda ruins the udage of basic lumby tele. Its easier to just use the tele (takes like 10-15 sec) than to get the right runes, also free using this lvl 1 tele.

Otherwise its just great but it really should take like 40 sec when casting (still a few days till I can go suggest this:)).

loginmessagessiggy.png