pixel sig comp 500k

Stoked

sig qualities:

I would like a fishing Themed sig, should have me, at fishing guild in black cavalier ( black shoulder length hair sticking out kinda wildly), drgn chain, black pants, drgn square n holding a harpoon, fishing sharks, and should have some ppl in the background aswell as the bank.

Name on sig: Chefb0iarde

Thanks.

Really tired.

Got some finished. Have a ton more to add.

fish.gif

Tomorrow...

lol dude, thats awesome!, im might not do this come, since shaw has already pwned me!,

and shaw dude, what dont u make ure current sig that good, its kind of a let down..

Really tired.

Got some finished. Have a ton more to add.

fish.gif

Tomorrow...

Nicy nicy so far. Only thing u should fix is the prespective of the troll owned platform. As u can see it's wrong compared with the point of view and water limit, plus it has 0 height. Other than that it's realy nice :)

Glad to see you back to work. I think you'll hand on the 500k

fish.gif

you shouild fix the bridge, as you can see the top looks a little to thin, like paper, make it thick!

.:'':.Cool Banana! :wink:

i dun like the "blood advisery" just have it go through wit no blood..and theres no bank or fellow fishers. :roll:

Well, now because of your stupidity, (no bank or fellow fishers), I won't be finishing this for your competition.

If you actually knew how to read, and had the smallest amount of reading comprehension, you would know that "Unfinished" means that not everything is done.

I woke up, did some things around the house, and started working again...

...as you can see above or below...

fish.gif

Oh well, sucks to be you.

Also, The blood advisory was a separate layer added in photoshop, could have come off at any time.

thanks for quiting shaw, im sure to win now even though i dunno if the current one im making (1/2 done) is worth 500k :oops:

Thanks for quiting?

Im sure to win?

Dam, thats pretty rude if you ask me.

Stoked, dont know why you didnt like shaws, its better than anyone else can do.

Cept for mabey jeppoz but he wants over a mil for his stuff.

i just relized i forgot the bank and peeps so unless you think its good without them, im not entering either...(its unfinished)

unfinishedsig4.png

and king, i have seen you in action as well, thanks for quitting is basicly a comment since he is so good im saying i have no chance against him, besides i relized i made a mistake so im not going to enter probably and just auction it off when its done or something like it...

kyle now it would be your time to make fun of my sig and flame it as much as possible.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

In my opniion, both AxeRaider's and Shaw's sigs look great!

And don't start a war you two, cause I see where your both coming from...

KngKyle took it as being rude cause 'thanks for quitting' means you wanted them to leave, yeh? But AxeRaider meant it in a completely different way, that he is glad he atleast stands a chance now...

It's not really that hard to comprehend :roll:

And KngKyle, I don't think TJ charges over 1 mill every sig... Or does he? Someone please clear this up for me...

Oh and Stoked, sorry for sorta spamming here, but the real purpose of this post was to stop the war and compliment the sigs, thx

KngKyle took it as being rude cause 'thanks for quitting' means you wanted them to leave, yeh? But AxeRaider meant it in a completely different way, that he is glad he atleast stands a chance now...

And KngKyle, I don't think TJ charges over 1 mill every sig... Or does he? Someone please clear this up for me...

Oh and Stoked, sorry for sorta spamming here, but the real purpose of this post was to stop the war and compliment the sigs, thx

The_Jeppoz gets paid over 1mil for some of his sigs. . .

I understood what he was saying when i wrote my post.

I still think it was rude.

If you are going to compliment his work dont say it like that.

mabey if he said "thanks for quiting, i know i didnt have a chance with you entering cause your sigs are really nice, but now i might win"

Whatever.

g2g

Well here's most of it, not 100% done, but very nearly.

fish2.gif

Gotta go do some stuff. Have a nice day.

Looks awesome dude. Great amount of detail.