:: !!97 Slayer ~ 70-75 Summon ~ 134 Combat!! ::

Congrats!!! <3:<3:<3: I'm making you play SC with me tomorrow. I can't let you pass my runecrafting xp!!!

I was wondering if you had a blog :-k ... lol anyways nice stats and I hope you achieve your goals (mainly 99 range and slayer)

Well, now you know :) lol :P Thank you very much :D

So, after getting 64 summon last night I spent a bit of tiem thinking abotu whether or not i'll use my crims, and finally gave in, getting 68 summon :D

68summonrj6.png

Cost me 1.6m for 4 levels, I don't like this skill :( lol :lol: Also did a couple more tasks after finishing off summoning, finishing the day at 114k Slayer experience. :)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!! <3:<3:<3: I'm making you play SC with me tomorrow. I can't let you pass my runecrafting xp!!!

I can sure try :twisted: :P

Congratulations on 68 summoning baby!! <3: :thumbsup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ooh, welcome back! ::'

Good luck on the Slaying, feel free to poke me ingame if you want any tips & tricks or just are bored and want a chat. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I can sure try :twisted: :P

Congratulations on 68 summoning baby!! <3: :thumbsup:

:ohnoes:

Thank yoooou :D <3:

Ooh, welcome back! ::'

Good luck on the Slaying, feel free to poke me ingame if you want any tips & tricks or just are bored and want a chat. :)

----

Fell a little short on my 100k slayer xp yesterday, just laziness really, lol :P Also spent a couple of hours playing SC with Trip :) No idea what I plan on spending the point on yet, but have enough for 24 hammers, hehe :D

Dork.jpeg

Well, today was quite a productive day :) 150k Slayer experience, and also completed the Legacy of Seergaze quest so I could access Mutated Bloodvelds, and make Blood Runes :D I'll also be trying to work on getting WGS sleeps done over the next couple of weeks too, been wanting to try killing some Tormented Demons. :)

Dork.jpeg

Well, today was quite a productive day :) 150k Slayer experience, and also completed the Legacy of Seergaze quest so I could access Mutated Bloodvelds, and make Blood Runes :D I'll also be trying to work on getting WGS sleeps done over the next couple of weeks too, been wanting to try killing some Tormented Demons. :)

AWESOME!!! how many assignments do you do a day for slayer?

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

5 billion - he's crazy!! :mrgreen:

--------

Congratulations baby!! I've decided that I'm going to get 95 runecrafting before you get 95 slayer. You're probably ahead by now, but it's going to happen.

Probably not though. :-$

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Hehe thanks :) I have a task list on the front page, I got through 8 tasks yesterday. :)

5 billion - he's crazy!! :mrgreen:

--------

Congratulations baby!! I've decided that I'm going to get 95 runecrafting before you get 95 slayer. You're probably ahead by now, but it's going to happen.

Probably not though. :-$

I mean, yeah, 5 billion :anxious:

Well, not if you keep deciding to do smithing instead of RCing <3:

Dork.jpeg

I don't want to talk about it :)

picture44dp5.png

<3:

Dork_Punker.png

Posted Image

good luck with your slayer goal. nice blog tbh :D

Thanks, and good luck with your goals :D

Very nice blog, and good luck on 99 slayer <3:<3:

Thank you :D

I don't want to talk about it :)

picture44dp5.png

<3:

Dork_Punker.png

Stop sabotaging me :cry:

Dork.jpeg

Fell just short of 95 last night, but did still gain 130k experience (from only 4 tasks o_O) leaving me with only 22k xp to get this morning, which i've just finished up with :D

95slayerrkz0.png

Dork.jpeg

Gratz on 95 slayer!! (I'm going to add you next time i get on...)

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

good luck with 99 slayer :thumbsup: but how u manage to rake in 100kxp a day is beyond me thats insane! :shock: 8-)

anyway only 4 more levels to go!

range cape is uber.

Hey I'm with you :P I'd never be able to do that :lol:

Posted Image

Go slayer!!!

\' \'

Hehe, agreed ::'

Gratz on 95 slayer!! (I'm going to add you next time i get on...)

good luck with 99 slayer :thumbsup: but how u manage to rake in 100kxp a day is beyond me thats insane! :shock: 8-)

range cape is uber.

Hehe, thanks :D And, well, yeah... I am insane :D I really like the range cape too actually, will probably be wearing it over my other ksill capes when I get it, until slayer of course, hehe :-#

range cape is uber.

Hey I'm with you :P I'd never be able to do that :lol:

:oops:

Dork.jpeg

range cape is uber.

It's not really that hard tbh, it just requires patience and dedication. It means you should be slayering on any single minute that you are online. In the past 3 months I didn't gain any other exp other than in combat related skills and slayer itself. There's no skilling for 5 minutes in between whatsoever. Over the course of 3 months time I averaged at 100-120k xp a day. I usually ended up with around 90k during week days but I worked up towards a higher average during the weekends, when I usually got to around 150k a day, and in exceptional cases all the way up to 250k.

Trust me, if you really want this cape and are willing to do nothing else but slayer when you're online you get used to it. Getting new tasks using the NPC contact and perm skipping certain tasks are are horrible exp (metal dragons etc.), using cannons on abby spectres, bloodvelds and dagannoths, are really helpful if you are aiming at 100k exp a day.

OT: Good luck on your goal, once you get it you belong to a group of less than 3500 people that own this incredibly cape! I know how tedious slayer can be and how you feel like quitting or taking a break every single week. But the reward of owning this cape and achieveming a goal that is usually a goal you've always wanted will keep you going! Don't give up, and one day you will victor!

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

SOUL WARS SHOULD HELP ALOT!!! IT GIVES ALOT OF SLAYER XP INT HE HIGH LEVELS... I THINK :mrgreen:

Damm.

U killed my pickaxe!

I was reading your blog. and all of a sudden I just had a broken pickaxe #-o

But don't worry :lol:

Anyhow. Maaaaaannnnnyy luck on that 99 ::'

Awesome cape :mrgreen:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

It's not really that hard tbh, it just requires patience and dedication. It means you should be slayering on any single minute that you are online. In the past 3 months I didn't gain any other exp other than in combat related skills and slayer itself. There's no skilling for 5 minutes in between whatsoever. Over the course of 3 months time I averaged at 100-120k xp a day. I usually ended up with around 90k during week days but I worked up towards a higher average during the weekends, when I usually got to around 150k a day, and in exceptional cases all the way up to 250k.

Trust me, if you really want this cape and are willing to do nothing else but slayer when you're online you get used to it. Getting new tasks using the NPC contact and perm skipping certain tasks are are horrible exp (metal dragons etc.), using cannons on abby spectres, bloodvelds and dagannoths, are really helpful if you are aiming at 100k exp a day.

OT: Good luck on your goal, once you get it you belong to a group of less than 3500 people that own this incredibly cape! I know how tedious slayer can be and how you feel like quitting or taking a break every single week. But the reward of owning this cape and achieveming a goal that is usually a goal you've always wanted will keep you going! Don't give up, and one day you will victor!

Yeah, i'm actually really bad at moving on to new tasks though :( lol, it's taken me up to half an hour sometimes just to switch my inv/gear around to get to a new task :lol: Thank you :D

SOUL WARS SHOULD HELP ALOT!!! IT GIVES ALOT OF SLAYER XP INT HE HIGH LEVELS... I THINK

Yeah, the xp isn't bad, I just really don't liek the game at all :lol:

Damm.

U killed my pickaxe!

I was reading your blog. and all of a sudden I just had a broken pickaxe #-o

But don't worry :lol:

Anyhow. Maaaaaannnnnyy luck on that 99 ::'

Awesome cape :mrgreen:

lol aww, sorry :( :oops: Thanks :D

have you used all your points?

because if you havent you could be rich as if you spent the points on slayer dart runes. :)

Nope, haven't spent any points at all yet (except on the odd task cancellation/slayer helm/ring), currently at around 1.8k :D Planning on turning them all in for ruens when I hit 99, hehe :-#

------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a coupole of days, just been busy with school, and haven't been slaying :o Hehe, haven't given up at all, but been trying to get an abyssal minion :D So i've been "playing" (semi afking mostly, can't stand the game :oops: ) and will have enough points for it in about 2 hours :D ! Will post a pic when I get it. :) Then back to slaying :D

Dork.jpeg