:: !!97 Slayer ~ 70-75 Summon ~ 134 Combat!! ::

Not going to race me to 91 rc already? :(

I decided that solely runecrafting would be way too much for me :oops: While it's not a skill I hate, it's also not a skill I can just train for hours on end :oops: I'll still be training it, just no where near fast enough to race, lol, sorry :oops: Good luck with 91 though, you've made great progress so far since you started :D

Finally finished updating the first post :) Been busier the last few days than i'd have liked to have been :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo nice goals there =)

The runecrafting will come over time making money for the prayer and farming

May I ask, did you guys make any profit buying the red mask when you quit?

Apcrump0.png

so, is the race still on? who gets 99 rc before tripsis is a winner ;D

Omg I'm so gonna win - don't even try :lol:

Good luck babyyy :D<3: Do herbs with me now :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I decided that solely runecrafting would be way too much for me :oops: While it's not a skill I hate, it's also not a skill I can just train for hours on end :oops: I'll still be training it, just no where near fast enough to race, lol, sorry :oops: Good luck with 91 though, you've made great progress so far since you started :D

Finally finished updating the first post :) Been busier the last few days than i'd have liked to have been :oops:

I don't think I will be doing solo rcing as well though. School starts next week and playing time is seriously cut down. I may start on smithing while using the "afking" time to do my homework/schoolwork at the same time.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Ooo nice goals there =)

The runecrafting will come over time making money for the prayer and farming

May I ask, did you guys make any profit buying the red mask when you quit?

From the actual buy/sell price, I think we actually lost 2m, lol :oops: But from selling guthans/pure ess and buying it back cheaper, we pretty much just broke even. And yeah, that's how I plan on training runecraft, just from making money when I need it. :)

Um, well :anxious: Let's make it trip has to get there twice? :D

Omg I'm so gonna win - don't even try

Good luck babyyy Do herbs with me now

:oops: Thank yooou, you too <3: Yes ma'am :oops:

I don't think I will be doing solo rcing as well though. School starts next week and playing time is seriously cut down. I may start on smithing while using the "afking" time to do my homework/schoolwork at the same time.

I'm so glad I don't have school anymore, hehe, just work taking up all my time instead though :roll:

~~~~

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, as I just said, work's taking up alot of my time now <.< I've mostly just done a few rounds of herbs today, and am now killing Steel/Iron dragons in hopes of a visage :lol:

Also, Trip and I have now decided that we'll be going for 99 Farming first now, instead of Prayer. We're both just too eager to start to wait another month or so :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Good luck with 126 Combat and your other goals :) I'm currently doing roughly the same thing as you (just the combat, not the Slayer and Farming lol) :P

Hehe, good luck to you too :D! Heading off to bed, but will check out your blog in the morning too :)

Used 5k Slayer Darts today, and another 3k a couple of days ago on metal dragons, not even a dragon skirt drop, lol :oops: Never have been lucky with these things :oops:

Dork.jpeg

My money is on tripsis to win. :shock:

Good luck with 99 farming, i was going to go for it but i decided it take too long,even thou i love it soo much!

100m is a bad loss but if u can make 1.1m a day then its no worries.

Like hohto said " dont pay the farmers to look after ur trees" its costs a bomb loads more. <.<

I also found that calquat like to die alot -.-

Again... GOOD LUCK

NOTE: Always be plating herbs a limps for an extra cash boost + exp + herbie if u want

farm = <3:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Um, well :anxious: Let's make it trip has to get there twice? :D

Deal ;D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Hey Dork, you can do this for farming once you start buying mage and palm and calquat seeds:

Check-health of 5 magic trees at 9 or 10am.

Check-health of 5 magic trees at 9pm

Check-health of 4 palm trees at 9pm

Check-health of calquat at 9pm

Which means...you get in 10 mage trees, 4 palm, and 1 calquat per day.

= 200k xp a day :o

and 2m gp a day

:anxious:

Um, well Let's make it trip has to get there twice?

Deal ;D

Kay :D :lol:

Hey Dork, you can do this for farming once you start buying mage and palm and calquat seeds:

Check-health of 5 magic trees at 9 or 10am.

Check-health of 5 magic trees at 9pm

Check-health of 4 palm trees at 9pm

Check-health of calquat at 9pm

Which means...you get in 10 mage trees, 4 palm, and 1 calquat per day.

= 200k xp a day :o

and 2m gp a day

:anxious:

Hmm, and catch up to you and beat you to 99 :o Lol :oops: Probably just stick to 5 a day, too much work and exact timing for 10 :lol: Maybe do it some days though, if we (Trip and I) have excess amounts of seeds. :)

~~~~~

Hit 23m hitpoints experience sometime last night (not sure when exactly, only just noticed :oops: ) :D

23mhitsay2.png

Dork.jpeg

Congrats again on 23m hits xp!!! :thumbsup: \'<3: :D The picture iiiiissss perfect! :D :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

gratz on 23m hp exp :D

Thats like almost more than i have total exp <.<

Gotta start doing hardcore mining and firemaking to get fast exp :D

Yayness

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Wow good luck

99 Farm is cool

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

My money is on tripsis to win.

Good luck with 99 farming, i was going to go for it but i decided it take too long,even thou i love it soo much!

100m is a bad loss but if u can make 1.1m a day then its no worries.

Like hohto said " dont pay the farmers to look after ur trees" its costs a bomb loads more.

I also found that calquat like to die alot

Again... GOOD LUCK

NOTE: Always be plating herbs a limps for an extra cash boost + exp + herbie if u want

farm = <3

Wow, completely missed your post last time I posted, sorry :oops:

Yeah, it is a pretty awesome skill, can be so useful, and doesn't really take much effort at all to train, I don't really know why so many people seem to despise it :oops: 1m a day shouldn't be too difficult, only 2 hours or so of rcing, or some lucky drops in slayer (a dark bow lasts me 3 days, lol ). I just got to my calquat in my run of trees to find it diseased, one step away from full grown, which was kind've lucky :D And yeah, i've started planting limps now too, only using normal compost on them though, doesn't die too much more often, and it seems like a waste to use super on them to me.

Thank you very much for your support :D

Congrats again on 23m hits xp!!! The picture iiiiissss perfect!

Omg I know :) Lol, thank yooooou <3:

gratz on 23m hp exp

Thats like almost more than i have total exp

Gotta start doing hardcore mining and firemaking to get fast exp

Yayness

Lol, I like combat way too much :-# Thanks!

Well so are you still rcing? Maybe I'll rc with you :?

Yeah, I will be for a couple of hours most days, just to get enough for seeds everyday, sometimes more, you're welcome to join. :)

Wow good luck

99 Farm is cool

Thanks! :D

Just got 83 Farming, getting there :D

83farmio6.png

Went over my smiley limit, had to remove some ;(

Dork.jpeg

Congrats again on 83 farming!!!! :thumbsup: \'<3: :D :mrgreen:

99farmingbnrzs1.png

[img=http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/908/99farmingbnrzs1.png]

<3:

Posted Image

GRAZ :)

Remember that only nubs train farming :shame:

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I liked reading this blog! :) I always looked at Tripsis's blog and never relised you had a blog. :oops: After spending all day reading through the pages (It's a habbit of mine :lol: , I like to read it all before I post :lol: ) I finally decided to post! I will be sure to be a constant viewer from now on. Good luck with Farming! :)

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Gratz on 83 farming Dork!!!! hope you (and Tripsis) achieve your goal. Nice banners btw (I know they are the same)

and consider this a free bump :P

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Bleh forget it, for some reason I can't connect to sweden servers <.<

Ohh, that sucks ;( I could come rcing with you a few times though, if you'll have me :P

Congrats again on 83 farming!!!!

99farmingbnrzs1.png

Thank yoooou :D The banner is awesome <3:

GRAZ

Remember that only nubs train farming

Guess i'll have to live with being an ub then :oops: Thanks :D

*cough*

:XD:

very nice man. You have some great levels.

Hehe, thanks :D So do you :shock:

I liked reading this blog! I always looked at Tripsis's blog and never relised you had a blog. After spending all day reading through the pages (It's a habbit of mine , I like to read it all before I post ) I finally decided to post! I will be sure to be a constant viewer from now on. Good luck with Farming!

Thank you very much, glad to hear you like it :D I only recently resurrected my blog, a few weeks after Trip did, before then I hadn't posted since I took a break from Runescape in December :P

Gratz on 83 farming Dork!!!! hope you (and Tripsis) achieve your goal. Nice banners btw (I know they are the same)

and consider this a free bump

Thanks!

~~~~~

I apologise for my lack of posting over the last few days, I've been busy with work :oops: I've still been doing my daily farming training though, and got 84 this morning~!

84farmab4.png

I'll be taking the next 3 days off farming trees (will still be doing herbs) to let Tripsis catch up to me a bit, then it'll be back to planting as usual. ;D

Dork.jpeg