:: !!97 Slayer ~ 70-75 Summon ~ 134 Combat!! ::

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice bank; cool to see someone else who has 2 pairs of rune gloves for those high risk things :D . How again do you get the eye patch sewn onto the pirate/ cav?

Hehe, thanks :) You need to speak to Patchy (think that's his name? :oops: ) in Mos Le'Harmless with both items in your inventory. :) It costs around 500gp to have done. :)

I love your pure essence <3: ..and your air runes :) ..and your fire runes :) ...and you :)

Lol :D <3: I love you tooooo <3:

Huge good luck. 99 farming is just amazing.

Yay, 300th post. Gratz.

Hehe, thank you very much :D

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I don't really get how you manage to rc like that, Super energies, ess and glories are spaced so far apart, that is a lot of time wasted scrolling through your bank to be able to withdraw them out. Not that I meant to criticise. :P

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Not Sure If I've told you but your bank is amazing!

Hehe, thanks :) :oops:

I don't really get how you manage to rc like that, Super energies, ess and glories are spaced so far apart, that is a lot of time wasted scrolling through your bank to be able to withdraw them out. Not that I meant to criticise.

I don't, lol :oops: I moved them for the pic so it'd look nicer :XD: They're usually all on the top row. :)

Nice bank!

GL on the other stuffs too

Thank you!

~~~~~

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days :oops: Yesterday I finally got back to planting tree seeds in the morning, then headed off to hunt chinchompas for most of the day :oops: Would have liked to have got 70, but it was getting late and Trip wanted to sleep, so we just left it at 69 :D I did have a pic, but forgot to save it :lol:

Then today we went to check on trees and I finally got 85, and can now plant everything :D! The rest of the day was spent watching movies with Trip, so didn't get much else at all done, except herbs every so often <3:

85farmib7.png

Dork.jpeg

Gratz! 1 farming lvl below me now :ohnoes: , also you are approaching 2000 total! :thumbsup:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Gratz! 1 farming lvl below me now, also you are approaching 2000 total! :thumbsup:

Hehe, thanks :D! Thinking of getting 91 Slayer for 2000 skill total. :) I got 90 slayer at 1900 skill :XD:

btw torstols stink, no one ever buys them

Had to find that out after I grew like 400 of them

Hehe, yeah :? Still haven't decided whether i'm going to use torstol, I may in the higher level 90s, to speed it up slightly. I'll also be using most of the herbs I farm to train herblore, want to get at least 84. :)

~~~~~

Haven't really done much again today :oops: Planted trees this morning, and should be getting 86 in two days, 180k~ to go. :) Also done a bit of slayer, only 30k to go to 91 now :D Which i'll most likely be getting tomorrow or the day after, for 2000 skill total. :)

Dork.jpeg

Late congrats on 85 Farming! Congrats! :)

Thank you :D

~~~~~

Woke up late this morning, but got my trees done and will be getting 86 tomorrow :D After that I did a bit of slayer, and not much else, I really need to start getting more things done, lol, at least half an hour of farming is still a decent amount of xp per day. :oops:

I also got a new computer today :D! I've been wanting to get a new computer for a while now, my old one was slowly becoming worse and worse, so I finally decided it was time too. Trip's been trying to convince me to get a Mac ever since I said I might be getting a new one, so now I have a whole new system to learn, too :XD: At least i'll have some help doing it <3:

Dork.jpeg

Congrats again on 85 farming~! :mrgreen: So close to 2000 skill total <3:<3:

I also got a new computer today ! I've been wanting to get a new computer for a while now, my old one was slowly becoming worse and worse, so I finally decided it was time too. Trip's been trying to convince me to get a Mac ever since I said I might be getting a new one, so now I have a whole new system to learn, too At least i'll have some help doing it

OMG AM I A GOOD TEACHER????? :mrgreen: :thumbsup: \'<3:

I teach you all you need to know baby O:) :oops:

-whispers- Yes! I've converted him! Next victim.... :anxious:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Congrats again on 85 farming~! :mrgreen: So close to 2000 skill total <3:<3:

I also got a new computer today ! I've been wanting to get a new computer for a while now, my old one was slowly becoming worse and worse, so I finally decided it was time too. Trip's been trying to convince me to get a Mac ever since I said I might be getting a new one, so now I have a whole new system to learn, too At least i'll have some help doing it

OMG AM I A GOOD TEACHER????? :mrgreen: :thumbsup: \'<3:

I teach you all you need to know baby O:) :oops:

Weren't excessive smilies against the rules? :k (can't even put one of mine here any more.)

OT: Good Luck! Farming is sooo easy, but getting your blog as big as Tripsis' will be pretty hard.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Grats on all your levels and keep it up!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

*Try's to run away* :ohnoes: Please don't let me be the next victim. Please don't let me be the next victim! :ohnoes: :pray: :ohnoes: :pray:

Anyhoo, keep it up Dork! New computer sounds snazzy! :XD:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, heading to bed (at 4:45am :lol: ), gained 93k Slayer experience today (maybe a little more, but 93k since I reopened the blog) and also got back within the top 1k in Strength on the high scores :D

Dork.jpeg

Epic job, how would you suggest getting from 86-91 Thief at PP without boring yourself?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Welcome back Dork :) Good luck on getting 99 Slayer & 99 Ranging.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Well, heading to bed (at 4:45am :lol: ), gained 93k Slayer experience today (maybe a little more, but 93k since I reopened the blog) and also got back within the top 1k in Strength on the high scores :D

Welcome back and congrats!!! :thumbsup: \:D/ :mrgreen: About time you started this up again, silly :P You've only been secretly playing RS again for a few weeks now! :shame:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Epic job, how would you suggest getting from 86-91 Thief at PP without boring yourself?

I actually found PP really fun, wasn't until 98 that I started to get burned out by it, by which time I was so close for that to matter anyway though, hehe :lol: Doing it with someone else is always nice, plus it helps you find the right door faster too :P

Welcome back Dork :) Good luck on getting 99 Slayer & 99 Ranging.

Thank you :D And good luck with 200m WC xp :shock:

Welcome back and congrats!!! :thumbsup: \:D/ :mrgreen: About time you started this up again, silly :P You've only been secretly playing RS again for a few weeks now! :shame:

Thank yooou <3: Weell, I guess I just wasn't just if i'd stick with it to begin with, wanted to be sure first :-#

Sooo, I got around 73k Slayer experience earlier today, then decided to get some summoning done, since I have/had a bunch of charms in my bank from Slaying. :D Until now, i've only used green and gold charms to train my summoning, attempting to save my crims (currently have 3.1k) and blues (currently have 640) until higher levels, so I used what green and gold charms that I had (1.1k gold, 700 green) and went from 59-64 :D But now, being so close to being able to use a bunyip (which i've been wanting to try out since I heard about them) with no green and gold charms left, my crims are looking pretty damn tempting :lol: So, depending on what I decide in the next few hours, I may or may not finally be using my bunyip for slayer tomorrow, hehe :P

Also hit level 133 :)

64summon133cbxz7.png

Dork.jpeg

Congrats!!! <3:<3:<3: I'm making you play SC with me tomorrow. I can't let you pass my runecrafting xp!!!

Posted Image

I was wondering if you had a blog :-k ... lol anyways nice stats and I hope you achieve your goals (mainly 99 range and slayer)

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......