Desert Goats - Map Locations Guide

kayoszee

goatsmapto0.png

Unless there are some crafty, hidden goats, or I walked by and somehow missed them these are all the desert goat locations.

UPDATE: Thanks to bubbels for pointing out my missing spot. Weird, I walked right there too :shock:

As you can see, there is a group of goats very close to the Nardah bank.

Every group of goats except the one near Kalphite Laira and the group west of the Agility Pyramid, has about 2-4 goats.

The spot near the Kalphite lair easily has roughly 8 goats or more (I did not count) and is the fastest place to collect goat horns. Even better to use if you have access to fairy rings, since there is one nearby.

The goats themselves are either level 23 goats or level 33 billy goats.

I recommend full set of desert robes, a few waterpouches and your favourite weapon when killing goats. Here is my example:

goativentmp2.png

Goats drop bones and desert goat horns 100%.

Ground desert goat horns and harralander make the Combat potion, which works like a combined attack and strength potion.

Have fun goat hunting and making those awesome combat potions :D

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

Great, now the prices of Combat Potions will go down :(

Half the fun is finding the goats in the first place!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Great, now the prices of Combat Potions will go down :(

Half the fun is finding the goats in the first place!

I did have a blast finding the goats indeed, but there are those would prefer not wasting time wandering around a desert looking for goats :wink:

Thanks to everyone for their contributions, do not hold back if you have ideas on how improve the guide or if you have additional information.

All feedback is quite welcome.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

Very nice work on the map. I hope to kill them in the future and this is going to help a lot. Thankies. :)

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D