Michigan Governor Vote '06, who are you for?

Guest TaDaraCampbell

Guest TaDaraCampbell

Well, this is more than likely for Michiganians only... other states/ countries may not know nor care.. but as a Michiganian you should ::'

I'm sick enough with these comercials, 'bout ready to pull an Elvis on my TV. At the age of only 14 it's not like I can vote, but I'm still allowed an oppinion right (we're still allowed that right in America right?). Currently my vote is for DeVos, now you may be saying "o, just another one of those people being controlled by comercials and following the crowd", but the thing is, DeVos and Granholm do have the power of comercial, and as far as I know, that always seems to work to pursued the American citizens, so that pretty much took my vote between two people: DeVos and Granholm, and since I think Granholm hasn't done the "best", I would like to see what someone else could do (also, I'm still kinda ticked when Granholm said every 6th grade student would get a laptop computer to further help them with their studies, during the time i was in 6th grade.. then she pulled out at the last minute <.<)

In the end, it doesn't completely matter, it's not a life or get-bombed-by-the-Koreans vote such as if it was for a president, but it does affect my education and jobs, so I think it's worth taking the time to think over.

Well, thanks, post away ::'

I'm sick enough with these comercials...

Currently my vote is for DeVos, now you may be saying "o, just another one of those people being controlled by comercials and following the crowd", but the thing is, DeVos and Granholm do have the power of comercial, and as far as I know, that always seems to work to pursued the American citizens, so that pretty much took my vote between two people

So you start off saying you hate the commercials, and add further that you don't want to be lumped with people who are completely influenced by them, but end up saying that "the power of commercial" is what would have been your deciding vote if you could vote? That's pretty hypocritical, and I hope you can make decisions for yourself by doing some research instead of commercials, aka manufactured lies that appeal to emotion, shape your opinions.

The problem I see with Michigan is a bad education system. That really applies to the whole country, but with Granholm as governer, she really supports education. Devos is pro business and everything, but he's not going in the direction I'd personally want. He seems too corporation fixated, big business, big money, all that. With the 21million he's spent on ads, 16million out of his own pockets, I'm just disguisted by all that I see on tv. On both sides actually. It's just that devos doesn't say his "big plan." All I hear is that he has one, and that Granholm doesn't. He never says what he'll bring - he only criticizes Granholm. That's not really what I want. The guy's for intelligent design, and anti-stem cell/abortion for all cases. It's just me personally but I prefer large funding going to schools rather than tax cuts for corporations.

Guest TaDaraCampbell

No.. the fact is the vote is going to come down to DeVos and Granholm it seems because they have the comercial power, so I might as well make my vote from there, since if I went for anyone else it would be a practical worthless vote, but it's just what I think and in no way do you have to follow me with my decision. ::'

he only criticizes Granholm..

It seems quite like that, DeVos vs Granholm, Debby vs Mike

No.. the fact is the vote is going to come down to DeVos and Granholm it seems because they have the comercial power, so I might as well make my vote from there, since if I went for anyone else it would be a practical worthless vote, but it's just what I think and in no way do you have to follow me with my decision. ::'

Of course the vote has come down to Devos and Grandholm. Is this like news to you? Polls are like 49%G/41%D/10%undecided.

he only criticizes Granholm..

It seems quite like that, DeVos vs Granholm, Debby vs Mike

Because it is like that. Are you too young to remember any earlier elections? The people running against each other generally run commercials against each other, things tend to work like that. I don't mean to sound condescending, but seriously do some reading.

Any communists running for Governor in there?

If so, he's got my vote. :-k

Too bad im still a minor though... and too bad im Canadian!

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

And your a cannibal. In the U.S., cannibals are considered only slightly better than commies.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

And your a cannibal. In the U.S., cannibals are considered only slightly better than commies.

Awesome. :thumbsup:

And for the record, I was refering to when I hit my face on a branch why biking near a park bout 6 years ago and I accidentally bit off a part off a small part of my lip. There was alot of blood and I think I swallowed the piece... *shudder* :-X

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Ned Lemont for Connecticut USA SENATE! BOO YA!

Hi I'm Ned Lemont, and I approve this message! :lol: Those commercials pwn j00! Yes I do love voting season!

Lol he's fallen far behind Lieberman. I find that very ironic!

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Ned Lemont for Connecticut USA SENATE! BOO YA!

Hi I'm Ned Lemont, and I approve this message! :lol: Those commercials pwn j00! Yes I do love voting season!

Lol he's fallen far behind Lieberman. I find that very ironic!

Yeah me too, I like LaMont more than I like Lieberman. Plus, LaMont has better and more commercials! But personally, being only 13, right now, I would vote for whoever puts less money into their campaign, I mean really, they aren't going to make this money back during their term. I'll get paid 100,000 dollars a year! Yes, but you're spending 100,000 dollars on commercials and advertising :wall: . But know that I'm actually getting into politics, LaMont FTW!

GO BUCKS, MICHIGAN SUCKS!!!!

WOOHOOOOO

sorry, i just had to do that :s on fridays before a game down here in ohio in middle school the morning announcements would consist of OSU songs

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

eeek, i hate election campaigns. they spend too much money making the other person(s) look bad and too little on things that might help the community change their mind

the ones that bend the truth get on my nerves, too #-o

• 2 weeks later...
Ugh Michigan. <.< I should've never returned from Canada earlier today. :XD:

DeVous, I like him better. Granholm doesn't do 'shoot'.

I take it back! I'm for Granholm. Once I found out DeVos favors Creationism being taught in schools, and that he is spending 65 million on this campaign, I changed my mind.

I got to meet him and shake his hand though.

BTW Bump! Elections in 2 days!!

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

GO BUCKS, MICHIGAN SUCKS!!!!

WOOHOOOOO

sorry, i just had to do that :s on fridays before a game down here in ohio in middle school the morning announcements would consist of OSU songs

You fool! Michigan will destroy Ohio State! Troy Smith will be crushed by Michigan's dominating defense!

HAHAHA, prepare to be owned!!!

:twisted:

Guest TaDaraCampbell

I take it back! I'm for Granholm. Once I found out DeVos favors Creationism being taught in schools, and that he is spending 65 million on this campaign, I changed my mind.

Thanks for the bump.

Though isn't creationism the belief of being created by God? It's not too bad since I'm a Christian, but maybe that should be left to the Christian schools.. also, I like studying about evolution and stuff, it's very interesting :D

Thanks for the bump.

Though isn't creationism the belief of being created by God? It's not too bad since I'm a Christian, but maybe that should be left to the Christian schools.. also, I like studying about evolution and stuff, it's very interesting :D

I always thought it was Adam and Eve, Genesis, Fundamentalist stuff. Definitely conservative.

I agree, it should be left to the Christian schools.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Power of commercials are less than you think especially seems how the polls find it in Granholm's favor in winning and yet DeVos has ran over 20,000 commercials so far! \' I guess I could care less who won since it can't get any worse here. lol i bet someone comments on that

bacchanaliankq6.png