Lunar Spells?!?

Angelic

I thought you could only cast them on other players in multi zone when they're fighting someone, I just had a lvl 79 pure do 8 specs on me and do vengeance twice in one fight, since when was this possible?

Angelic_Whim.png

Its not bug abuse, nor is it a bug, you always could, and still can cast help other spells in none-wildy non-multi area because its not an attacking spell, its an aiding spell. This is exactly the same concept how they kill ppl down in dharok tomb (or verac's). It has always been the case.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

a ancient mage pker with a lunar friend would own... and lunar peeps need to have 40 def right?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Actually, they said you could only cast lunar spells on other players on the wilderness if you were in a multi-combat zone. It's somewhere in the KB.

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Please note: All spells that can be cast on another player (for example energy transfer, potion spells or group teleports) cannot be cast in single combat Wilderness areas.

So this would make me assume that if you aren't in the Wilderness, you shouldn't be able to cast it. However, if you're in a multi-combat area, wilderness or not, you might be able to cast it...

However, I don't know why it would work outside. I can understand Vengence and aid spells outside the Wilderness for things like Pest Control (DBA + DDSx4 ftw).

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

simple, they cast it, wait a min, engage battle, spec, cast again(if hit), spec away

You have no idea what you're talking about. He does 8 specs in a row and vengeance twice in a battle, he's a pure and is set on ancients...

Angelic_Whim.png

simple, they cast it, wait a min, engage battle, spec, cast again(if hit), spec away

You have no idea what you're talking about. He does 8 specs in a row and vengeance twice in a battle, he's a pure and is set on ancients...

You have no idea what you're talking about undead.

There was a post about it in news sometime, saying something along the lines "we've now made it possible to cast aiding spells in non-multi area of wildy".

Get someone to do teleother to those who use lunar mages as sidekicks :D

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Ok, my point:

Who ever casts vengance.. (be it him or a mage side kick) casts it one minute prior to battle, then as soon as they're hit, they can cast it immediately again.. good for pking, killing dharoks fast, killing jad without bothering with healers so much, etc aid spells are in a different class than of offense spells.. they can be cast anywhere on anyone if the person lets them

untitled8copyiu7.gif