Done..well, not really. Cancelled :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP!

Look to the top right hand corner of this post Darkluniux, do you see a quote button? Yes? Well, now go to the post above this (which is your post) and look in the top right hand corner of the post. Got the quote button again? Next to it, on your posts, there will be the edit button.

Now you can edit your leaders.

(I'm the only Teutonic knight :wink: )

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

This is almost racism, since I am infact muslim.. You however are christian and in a sense have made muslims seem evil and hated.. You want the christains to win even though you are the host.... :shame: :(

come on honestly this is a game and its history its nothing to do with anything racist sometimes people take things of of context its a bit of history its a game! and a fun sounding one at that :) count me in

a wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age!

sig2.jpg

Ahhhh!!!

The quaran priests appear to outnumber all the other teams - put together!

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

Firstly..the event seem to yield some kind of an insult :shame: to the Ka'aba..and I a muslim must speak it.As u said you need information about the Kaa'ba:here goes.The Ka'aba is the symbol of unity to us Muslims and also called 'The Home of God'.As I learned in school..The Home is above the Ka'aba and from there God watches everything in this world.It is proven from our(the Muslim's) Prophet's time..when a general of a town called Habsyah or something like that..wanted to destroy the Ka'aba but failed to do so.

i have 53 prayer ill be preist leader :D plus thanks for making it steel weps only this way i dont have to waorry bout losing anything good (shame its f2p or you could assign each team a team cape)

edit: and by priests i mean the guys that can use protect prayers (though from lloking at the teams ill be all on my own)

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

BUMP!

Sorry for not update the main thread, my internet dint opened the forums, this happens sometimes when the poage of forums try to open, but it is not my internet's fault becaus eit is fine, anyways, it is updated now.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

This is almost racism, since I am infact muslim.. You however are christian and in a sense have made muslims seem evil and hated.. You want the christains to win even though you are the host.... :shame: :(

that means we should destroy the christians! :twisted:

i am non-religous, so if i came i would just kill everyone and everything!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mememe513.png

Firstly..the event seem to yield some kind of an insult :shame: to the Ka'aba..and I a muslim must speak it.As u said you need information about the Kaa'ba:here goes.The Ka'aba is the symbol of unity to us Muslims and also called 'The Home of God'.As I learned in school..The Home is above the Ka'aba and from there God watches everything in this world.It is proven from our(the Muslim's) Prophet's time..when a general of a town called Habsyah or something like that..wanted to destroy the Ka'aba but failed to do so.

You mean the elephant troops??

His name was Abrahah.

Wow,it has been a long time since I drop by at this forum :?

Burn+777.png

:pray: Sounds fun, hmm. May I join as a crusader priest? Possibly leader? :pray: One question though, hmm; may we bring food?

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

Okay, sounds good...with food, hmm...i'm way in...yeah

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

It's great you like history, and even though to many it's not actually "racist", this may offend muslims somewhat. :?

That's why when I started my clan I made it very clear it was not a reference to the European crusaders.

Perhaps you should change the theme a bit.

• 2 weeks later...