The Path to the Phat... COMPLETE

Updated. Did everyone get paid from the Day 4-3 trip? (Other than me. lol) How much was the split?

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bia i tried to messege you i think yesterday or day before to come. It would have been a lot easier, no good drops though very slow night .... o well next time.

- Coruptyed

reduj1.png

Rsn - Coruptyed, Chat-On,Msg me with HYT!

made by 4be2jue

hey bia i tried to messege you i think yesterday or day before to come. It would have been a lot easier, no good drops though very slow night .... o well next time.

- Coruptyed

I want to do my first few trips with people I know I can trust, no offence to you of course but I don't know if I can trust you yet. I know Val, Lee, Odd, etc are trustable. Maybe after some time we can go together but I hear the chances of dieing are high so I want someone who will 100% return my items.

Dont trust val. He lies too much :roll:
How so?
sig5235ro7.jpg

2.94M Each Share on the last trip Lee. I just have to pay you.

Woot! One of the best shares I've ever had. And I didn't even contribute much. (seercrull only) Have I said that I love Zach yet? :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

- Coruptyed

I want to do my first few trips with people I know I can trust, no offence to you of course but I don't know if I can trust you yet. I know Val, Lee, Odd, etc are trustable. Maybe after some time we can go together but I hear the chances of dieing are high so I want someone who will 100% return my items.

Np, over time :P, just keep me added and we can go with lee and them. Also with the items no need to return because we wont die ;) (if we do ill return them though)

reduj1.png

Rsn - Coruptyed, Chat-On,Msg me with HYT!

made by 4be2jue

2.94M Each Share on the last trip Lee. I just have to pay you.

Woot! One of the best shares I've ever had. And I didn't even contribute much. (seercrull only) Have I said that I love Zach yet? :P

Quite a few times actually.

Im a good friend of genius, and used to kd with him, would u mind lettin me know when your goin again,

Genius can vouch that im trustworthy, and know what im doin.

I prefer to mage, but i can do anything

122 cb

95 mage

89 range

Noob:your not a nooob!

Ultimatnoob:I was a lvl 3 noob when i made this account -----or------

Noob:I bet you hate your name

Ultimatnoob:*whips out whip and whips of noobs legs then shoves them down his windpipe*

I wouldn't change it for the world

I'm wondering...

Leesters, is my magic level high enough for DK Rex? It's 87 at the moment, 94 sometime in December around Christmas.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I'm wondering...

Leesters, is my magic level high enough for DK Rex? It's 87 at the moment, 94 sometime in December around Christmas.

He has no magic defense so any level is good enough. Just surviving the room is more important. Equipment and defense levels is the key.

Updated, and looking forward to DK'ing tonight.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Day 5-1 is a blur to me folks... Please remind me who has what on this one. This was the trip with N0valyfe. Did we get paid? What did we get? I remember maybe one small drop. Oh, Tro got a Mudstaff? Did we get paid?

Day 6-1. I THINK we took 5 with us, but can't remember the other one for the life of me. Trojann you remember who went with us? Scope, me, you, captian.. and?? Was it just us four? Bleah.

I'll keep better track of trips as we go, and not let too many pile up.

I stillhave to pay Tro and Captainant on 6-1 and 6-2. Tro still needs to pay on mudstaff... I think. lol. Fun stuff! If I could only remember it all. lol

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Okay, whoops.

I forgot about Neilsieboy. Scope, Trojann and Captainant owe me 164k. lol. Sorry guys. He was there for the 6-1 trip, and I split the money between four and not five, and I already paid everyone. Sorry boys.

And I also owe 300k to Trojan because Shade gave me your 300k for some rune purchase or something. doh.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Okay, whoops.

I forgot about Neilsieboy. Scope, Trojann and Captainant owe me 164k. lol. Sorry guys. He was there for the 6-1 trip, and I split the money between four and not five, and I already paid everyone. Sorry boys.

And I also owe 300k to Trojan because Shade gave me your 300k for some rune purchase or something. doh.

Neilsie was there?

I thought it was me, you, Trojan, scope, shade, and captain... =\

Oh well.

Okay, whoops.

Neilsie was there?

Oh well.

We had been before without you and Shade :wink:

Remind me about that money ingame Lee, I'll forget it otherwise..

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

I saw you barrowing yesterday :3> . Got anything good? I know I didn't the entire time you were there... Did you steal my luck or were you as unfortunate as me? Good luck on the party hat.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Okay, whoops.

Neilsie was there?

Oh well.

You're talking about a seperate trip. I got that one straight. You weren't on the one that I messed payouts on. No worries.. for you. Hehe.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Good luck lee, can u recommend me some levels to dk? such as def prayer mage range exc, I know that phat will be yours soon!

Level recomendations are always a tough answer for me. For instance, I've seen level 56 players with a fire cape. But at 124, I've failed many times.

But for DK, its more about the equipment. Guthans is extremely helpful there. Super anti poisons. The higher the prayer the better. If you put a gun to my head and demanded a level requirement, I'd probably say 100 combat as a minimum, with proportianate (sp) combat, range, and pray levels for that combat level.

But really, its 70% skill, 20% equipment, and 10% levels.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png