Bored. Making one free sig for whoever :)

RoyalFlush

Hey all. :)

Well, school finally has given me a (sort of) break, and I'm bored, so I decided to make a free sig for someone. Normally I only make for myself, but I'm in the process of buying one from Nadril @ Crates sig shop, buy sigs from them :D So I figure ill make one for someone.

Now, I won't make it for the first person that posts, just for the person that excites me to do one for them. Im picky, sue me.

So tell me the name on it, preferred colors, stock photos if you want, and such, and I'll make one.

Few Examples:

thebattlefinal.jpg

pipsig1.jpg

strekosiscopy.jpg

So....yeah :)

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

i'd take one if you pick me. i like my pic, so if you want to use that one i can send you the complete one (only slightly larger). the colours...hmmm, i don't know what you could do with it, but the style you use os very cool, i do not know if it fits the image i have chosen, so colours you can use...well, kinda the ones in the pic.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

hey flush,

if u feel u want 2 pick me, i would like

Name:Link91

Picture:Link from zelda.... if u do that kind.... otherwise i dont need a picture.... (and if u need a pic of Link ask me)

COlors: green, if u use the link pic, otherwise perhaps a red sig or blue sig.

and if u dont use the link picture just do one of ur cool wavy flowy type designs.

if u need more info ask me

Hmm, well this'll be a tough one. Ill wait till tonight before making one. So far either Savior or Demoris, probably Demoris, since I like the song based idea. I haven't heard this song yet (or don't conciously remeber it), do you have a link to a sample or player of it or something Demoris?

oh bugger. Could have a shot at getting a Royal siggy...for FREE, But I cannot come up with anything original for theme. Well, I doupt you would pick me anyway. Looking forward to see the product as always.

::sneaks to the list of canditates and adds his name:: :oops: :wink:

Hmm, well this'll be a tough one. Ill wait till tonight before making one. So far either Savior or Demoris, probably Demoris, since I like the song based idea. I haven't heard this song yet (or don't conciously remeber it), do you have a link to a sample or player of it or something Demoris?

You probably havn't heard it yet. Their new cd is released October 26th, and this song is on it.

http://www.simpleplan.com/music.php - Either watch or listen to the song here

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

You probably havn't heard it yet. Their new cd is released October 26th, and this song is on it.

Wow, cool song. Definetly got some inspiration from it. Got a good idea :)

As for others, Ill think on them. Savior and Link, Col, Korla, I might do over time. But for now Ill concentrate on Demoris's.

Thanks for applying. If I get enough Motivation, I might open a sig shop and just give all the proceeds to Nad or Vlad or whoever :wink:

As for others, Ill think on them. Savior and Link, Col, Korla, I might do over time. But for now Ill concentrate on Demoris's.

Thanks for applying. If I get enough Motivation, I might open a sig shop and just give all the proceeds to Demoris :wink:

Wow, thats so awesome :P

As a side note, I have backstage passes to a Simple Plan concert in October :)

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

Guest Armour_Skull

Thanks for applying. If I get enough Motivation, I might open a sig shop and just give all the proceeds to Demoris :wink:

Trying to get some free money are ya :P

Trying to get some free money are ya :P

As you notice, thats a "quote" of what Ropyal said :P

demorisclaire2md7.jpg