Oreo9870's Statement on F2P ~ Long Read

oreocookie987

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

impressive? somewhat

what you may or may not realize is that while training in p2p is "easier," there is a WHOLE lot less to get distracted by in f2p.

sure i hit 33s in p2p, but all the time spent seeing slayer masters, burthorping tasks, doing treasure trails, i could be spending killing spiders in the stronghold.

its not THAT huge of a difference getting a high level in f2p. again, nothing to do but hack and slash.

goodcountry.gif

Yes, F2P 4 lyfe.. been playing since late 2001 and till now, even tho i have quitted for about 1 year, i think this statement deserves it respects to all members. Playing on f2p is pretty harder than members... F2p ftw! :mrgreen:

All I have to say is this Oreo, If forum F2p forum member haven't heard of you before now, they will now.

And I have to say that I =D> you... lol

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

Thanks for all the nice replies everyone :mrgreen: . I'm bumping the thread so more people get a chance to read this.

Also, to the people who have replied saying they want to talk or meet me, I will be attending the TET Event at Wizard's Tower tomorrow. I'll be chilling in the room with the caged Lesser Demon most likely, and my chat will, as always, be on. See you there \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I agree with you Oreo, some people deserve respect who are F2P and some people do act like they own the whole entire freakin' world, like a lvl 80+ I encountered in the Hill Giants cave between Varrock/Barbarian villiage, and when I said hi he replied with a primative,'Bugger off noob.' Oh woe is me, I still haven't found a lvl 60+ who doesn't think I'm a freakin' noob. :boohoo:

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

I agree, I was a member as well but i never looked down at f2p. In fact they are usually a lot kinder than p2p players. They should get rewarded more just for playing, not demoted for not paying.

• 3 weeks later...

ive been pure f2p for almost 5 yrs, and i have a lot of respect for high level f2pers and members alike. The autoer/cheater problem on f2p is annoying, but its something you have to deal with, ive been trying to prove myself for 5 yrs... not sure ive done it yet. :lol:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
hey oreo. i remember talking to u while fishing. hows things?

I agree with u on the nonmembers facts. there are a lot of mature players on nonmember worlds

like me at least i think so #-o :wall: :mrgreen:

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

:(

man.....when i went around in World 7 to "hyt hyt~~" everyone to see if their from Tips, my pmod frend called me a "hyt n00b" "hyt neeb" "f2p n00b" etc etc...

although.. i am not sure if he's jk or not :uhh:.....doh...

then he said he gonna mute all others at Draynor, which i know is definitely a joke of course, but still...........

if other ppl heard him, then it'd be bad...

Just to kind of correct you Oreo, if the person you'd met in the mining guild was 99 prayer, she'd be 126 combat :) There's only 1 pure f2per with 99 prayer, and I don't think he can even enter the mining guild lol.

Other than that, nice topic. The autoers and scammers give f2p a bad name, but its usually the same people who make multiple scamming/autoing accounts that do it. There are many honest f2pers out there, its just that they get lost in the crowd.

is the guy franzk? saw him today. hes a p mod =)

Hey, I be the Gibush, I'm new here, and this article was a pleasant surprise.

I like Tip.it as a site for guides and good maps, but when I saw the forums, it was nice, friendly looking people instead of a great load of blasphemy.

I commend you, very nice article, I agree, I have alot of nice, high leveled friends on Runescape , and it's a bit of an inspiration to think that f2p'ers just like me get into the high stats.

The giant member world seems so overwhelming. Overwhelmingly awesome, but overwhelming. :boohoo:

PS: Where did party hat's originate, and why are they so rare/high priced now? Also, how much is a Santa hat? Is there such thing? I want one. *fairly sure he isn't gonna get one* :-s

Props to you, Mr. Christie. I got 89 smithing, 85 mining and 85 mage purely on F2P. It's funny though. An even matched f2p and a member fighting together, the f2p will usually win, because the f2p fighting style is based on strength and lasting long, as the p2p style is based on attack and finishing off someone quickly.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

Amen... One of my good friends in RS is level 115 and has 99 wc with 18m xp I believe and has never been a member. He also has a mask set with an extra red and a santa. It's insane that he could do all that in f2p. I'm struggling just to get above 20m and I've never been p2p.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

Amen... One of my good friends in RS is level 115 and has 99 wc with 18m xp I believe and has never been a member. He also has a mask set with an extra red and a santa. It's insane that he could do all that in f2p. I'm struggling just to get above 20m and I've never been p2p.

I have trouble getting over 5 mil :oops: or maybe thats just cause i buy wayy too much stuff to skill with

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

?!

Where do you get that kind o' money!?

:boohoo:

?!

Where do you get that kind o' money!?

:boohoo:

Merchanting or Yews is the best for F2P.

Anyway, I complety agree with you Oreo, I was f2p for pretty much 2 years and a half and became a member a few months back. Anyway, when I think of F2P I think of it in 2 ways, the bad (like 90%) and the good (like 10%) anyway, the goog are people you talked about, like the 125. The bad are just all the noobs, scammers and autoers.

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif