Runaway Bounty Hunt [OVER]

Runaway Bounty Hunt

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å..It was an ordinary day in the Port Sarim prisonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæSome of the guards who were in the first floor were sitting in their chairs and sleeping, some were just reading books and relaxingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. Suddenly one of the guards heard a noise, the noise was coming from far awayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæThe docks near the prison were always noisy, so the guards didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t do anything special about itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ..Suddenly the door exploded and a fireball fly in the hallÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ It exploded killing 5 guards instantly and hurting 3ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæThe blast destroyed a part of some old device that was built in the prison many years agoÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.

-QuicklyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.-whispered one of the guards- we must repair the TeleSealer until theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ-then the strange blue wires attached to the machine moved and some red light appearedÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. From it 4 persons emerged and ran way straightly trough the doorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæthen one guard pressed some old button near a gauge in that machine and the portal disappearedÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ One of the guards pulled some string and a bell started ringingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.Suddenly the hall was full of guardsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, you can be Guest if you want to,

And one more thing:

The rewards are Rising - and allready rised 50 K on each runaway prisoner

this is in wildernes. the lvl's of prisoner are these:

1. 74 lvl

2. 60 lvl

3. 39 lvl

4. 28 lvl

they are not so strong, but together they are really strong foe....

so all i gotta do is kill the guy and i get the money??

acctually yes, but to avoid cheaters we will ask for screenshot of him dying, and maybe a list of what he drops (the list will be known to me).

Note: The rewards continue to rise![/b]

and we expect them to rise about 150-250 K untill the final bounty hunt.

if you want to be sure theve killed them, have the fugitives hold a combination of 3 worthless and random objects, different for each one, sort of like a pin code

thanks for idea! i like it.

I've got very bad news! two (first and second) of prisoners have been banned (i think because of illegal membership), so i've searching for few Runaway prisoners. It may be an award for this.

Depending on what happens, I might come to this event, either as spectator or actual combatant hunting down the fugitives. Time will tell. I will watch this thread, however.

Oh, and BTW, I think the date of the event should be a Saturday, with the time of event placed either before or after the TET event, or maybe set on a day when the TET is doing a P2P-only event. That way, you can gain as many people who seriously want to be in the event as possible. :)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Really cool idea.

I saw a screenshot of like ten people with the name Zombie Xv with random numbers at the end. Was that them?

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

If you saw someone kill the prisoner and pick up the drops, would you be allowed to kill the bounty hunter and take the drops. Then claiming the reward.

Also, what are the rules on food and protection prayers?

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

If you saw someone kill the prisoner and pick up the drops, would you be allowed to kill the bounty hunter and take the drops. Then claiming the reward.

That's so honorless of you. :( There should be honor among bounty hunters! No killing of bounty hunters by other bounty hunters! :shame:

Also, what are the rules on food and protection prayers?

I'd love to think anything goes on that one. :roll: That way, you get a good all-around fight. :)

I'm gonna love to hear the event leader's idea on this!!! :-k

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

PK'ers... hm....dodging off them will be one more task for you...

All Prayers and foods are available, prisoners will have their best food's and protectyions too.... I will not reaveal which one of them will have protectios, but i will say that there are few of them...

Now about the reward system. Of course you can take anything they drop, and of course you must take the (there will be 3 of them) PIN items . Then you will ahve to post here and say what items you've got, icluding the name of the prisoner you killed. Of course you can allways post screenshot's of him dying from you, but it's not allways accurate.

There is the list of the "Worthless items" will be used as PIN items (so you won't get mixed up):

Bucket, Bucket of milk, red/black/white/yellow beads, bronze dagger, grain, redberries, raw rat meat, needle, thread, chissel,hammer, pot, pot of flour, pastry dought, pizza base, potato, tomato, cheese, beer, cooking apple, shears, cake tin, aye of newt, priest grown, tin ore, bronze bar, burnt bones, bones, monkey bones, big bones, blue wizard hat, air/earth/fire/water runes (only 1), staff,knife, banana, sliced banana, spade, plank, tile.