can any 1 remember me?

stebenwulf

i hate people who post on the forums asking if people remember them, they all think they were important in some way

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

i hate people who post on the forums asking if people remember them, they all think they were important in some way

Although i agree with you and he's a twerp that nobody will know, wouldn't the following sentence be an attempt to have people think you were important in some way?

''485th person to ever play runescape and one of the oldest remaining active players''

:-k

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Although i agree with you and he's a twerp that nobody will know, wouldn't the following sentence be an attempt to have people think you were important in some way?

''485th person to ever play runescape and one of the oldest remaining active players''

Adam, I believe the word you're looking for is "hypocrite" :)

I'm not insinuating anything, although just because you were "nr 485" to make a char on RS doesn't necessarly mean you're "someone".

Oh and this was purely meant as sarcasm towards blue107. :-w

Adam, I believe the word you're looking for is "hypocrite" :)

I'm not insinuating anything, although just because you were "nr 485" to make a char on RS doesn't necessarly mean you're "someone".

Oh and this was purely meant as sarcasm towards blue107. :-w

High 5 :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

What an arrogant thing to say. Perhaps he was actually wondering if anybody still remembered him, so he could have a chat with some of his old mates.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

but am i making a post about it? no. and whenever i log onto big kuku on members at least one person says " omg do you still play?!", so i kinda have the ability to put that one in

how would you like it if every idiot who played rsc came on here and made an account for the sole purpose of asking if anyone remembers them?

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I hate peoples that are like you. So get lost..

And yeh, i remember you ste.

siggywi1.gif

Signature made by the one and only, Friz.

but am i making a post about it? no. and whenever i log onto big kuku on members at least one person says " omg do you still play?!", so i kinda have the ability to put that one in

how would you like it if every idiot who played rsc came on here and made an account for the sole purpose of asking if anyone remembers them?

No you're not making a post about it but does that change my statement? Nope, you post regularly and therefore your signature comes to the attention of many people. The person who made this post quite clearly isn't a regular poster and therefore his way of ''getting attention'' is to make this topic.

Now you're calling him an idiot? How very judgemental of you, i personally wouldn't mind if everyone who played Rsc wanted to re-establish contact with old friends because that was the difference with Rsc the community was far better, what i do take exception to is (and i'll use your manner in which to say this) all those stupid idiots that want to believe they're better than they actually are and therefore put stupid unnecessarily egotistical statements in their signatures to make them seem ''old school'' or in some way special.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

No you're not making a post about it but does that change my statement? Nope, you post regularly and therefore your signature comes to the attention of many people. The person who made this post quite clearly isn't a regular poster and therefore his way of ''getting attention'' is to make this topic.

Now you're calling him an idiot? How very judgemental of you, i personally wouldn't mind if everyone who played Rsc wanted to re-establish contact with old friends because that was the difference with Rsc the community was far better,

well you dont make the rules so its not really up to you

now you tell me i dont make the rules either but my sig isnt taking up bandwith now is it

and dont bother saying some lame remark like "your post on this topic are wasting space" because i am aware of that

Now you're calling him an idiot? How very judgemental of you, i personally wouldn't mind if everyone who played Rsc wanted to re-establish contact with old friends because that was the difference with Rsc the community was far better,

well you dont make the rules so its not really up to you

now you tell me i dont make the rules either but my sig isnt taking up bandwith now is it

and dont bother saying some lame remark like "your post on this topic are wasting space" because i am aware of that

So stop spamming these forums and get on with your life then

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

im not spamming, i simply replied to this topic expressing my dislike of topics like these and you people flame me

im not spamming, i simply replied to this topic expressing my dislike of topics like these and you people flame me

Nah i just posted my dislike of signatures like yours. I'm sure in your mind you're completely right about everything and feel aggrieved at what i posted but try and find the difference between what you're saying you did and what i (we?) have done.

I was going to reply to your previous post until i read it and just figured you had a brain fart :-#

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

blue107 stop making out you are more important than anyone else here. There is nothing wrong with people posting if anyone remembers them.
yes there is, its just so annoying when people waste space by making an account to post if anyone remembers them and then they never post again

i cant remember none of you

you are all no bodies to me

Solves this

Then you're a noob :)

Blue, if they never post again surely they got their answer and either a) re-made contact with old friends or B) found that none of their friends are still around, either way the reason they don't post again is because their aim was achieved so kindly, [bleep] off.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I dont remember you, when did you play?

Blue, you come here to flame... pfft. 485th player... so what? Who are you? A few months ago you accused me of not being the real "me," like you knew something about "me." 4k+ posts? Then act like you know something about forums and stop flaming.

I dont remember you, when did you play?

Blue, you come here to flame... pfft. 485th player... so what? Who are you? A few months ago you accused me of not being the real "me," like you knew something about "me." 4k+ posts? Then act like you know something about forums and stop flaming.

well both of your statements can be replied to by looking at my sig, you could say that i was 'someone' as big kuku, im willing to bet you still played when i was #1 so youd know me and i know you better than you think:P

and the second about the forums can also be answered, 4k post says something about you-you are either a huge spammer or a good user but either one means that you spend a lot of times on forums which makes you experienced with them, i can guarentee you i know more about these forums than you do

i dont remember the topic where i accused you of it but i do remember when i did it and you still have not proved it lol, i have you on AIM so i asked you to post a line from your profile but i dont think you ever responded